talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

I believe things are taking a late twist, Gundogan is wanting to stay now if he gets the right contract from us, potential Cancelo/Kimmich swap deal and we also thinking about Mac Allister as we are struggling to agree a fee with Dortmund for Jude at the minute

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
17 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

as we are struggling to agree a fee with Dortmund for Jude at the minute

Thought it was nailed on he's going to Man City xD xD xD

Is this the start of you backtracking... 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Thought it was nailed on he's going to Man City xD xD xD

Is this the start of you backtracking... 

Maybe xD ..things can change, Robinho was nailed on for Chelsea and look what happened lol ..think the main problem is Gundogan wanting to stay and we needing to do something with Cancelo, Bayern dont want to buy him so we looking at a swap deal with Kimmich or another player, we still could buy Jude, see what happens 

11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Maybe xD ..things can change, Robinho was nailed on for Chelsea and look what happened lol ..think the main problem is Gundogan wanting to stay and we needing to do something with Cancelo, Bayern dont want to buy him so we looking at a swap deal with Kimmich or another player, we still could buy Jude, see what happens 

Cancelo is interesting, I wouldn't mind him but I don't like a player that falls out with a coach, certainly not a pep level coach.   to much risk

1 minute ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Cancelo is interesting, I wouldn't mind him but I don't like a player that falls out with a coach, certainly not a pep level coach.   to much risk

Not just the coach, he was a Cancer in the dressing room apparently, upsetting players too. You lot could afford him, great going forward, not so great at defending, he'd make a better winger than fullback

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Not just the coach, he was a Cancer in the dressing room apparently, upsetting players too. You lot could afford him, great going forward, not so great at defending, he'd make a better winger than fullback

we seem more likely to go with Tierney who is more balanced

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2023 at 14:32, Happy Blue said:

I believe things are taking a late twist, Gundogan is wanting to stay now if he gets the right contract from us, potential Cancelo/Kimmich swap deal and we also thinking about Mac Allister as we are struggling to agree a fee with Dortmund for Jude at the minute

2 hours ago, Stan said:

xDxDxDxDxD 

image.png

@Happy Blue and @LFCMadLad currently. 

giphy.gif

No egg here i'm afraid, you was informed two weeks ago our plans was changing  9_9

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

No egg here i'm afraid, you was informed two weeks ago our plans was changing  9_9

You were literally 100% sure he would be a Man City player for months on end. No backtracking now!

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

HB's done this for years though. Hes like sex panther; 50% of the time it works everytime.

HB's normally right like the time i said the month and year Pep would join City 2 years before it happened 

• The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

Archived