• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fabio Vieira to Arsenal

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Fabio Vieira to Arsenal
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Is CAM Arsenal fans feel they needed to strengthen with Odegaard and Smith-Rowe?

It is going to sound pretentious but I don't think that position even really exists any more nor do most positions in their limited capacity. I think the sport is far gone from what positions are listed in FIFA and Football Manager.

I honestly think the only thing that matter is the vertical axis on the pitch. I know it sounds silly but look at certain players like Bernardo Silva and Kevin de Bruyne, you could say they are central midfielder, wingers, attacking midfielders, forwards, and so on. I think there really are only four positions, goalie, defence, midfield, and forward. Anything else is overly specific or vague.

12 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Is CAM Arsenal fans feel they needed to strengthen with Odegaard and Smith-Rowe?

Smith-Rowe plays left wing mostly now since Odegaard joined, Vieira can seemingly play attacking mid, right wing and centre mid. There’s a lot of competition for places needed at Arsenal if they want to break too 4.

Archived