talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Marc Cucurella - Chelsea Sign Defender

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

How much playing time do you think he will get?  As a LB he's not going to start over Cancelo,  now if he was a RB.

With Kyle Walker being 32 I fancy Cancelo RB and Cucurella LB to be first choice 60%+ of league fixtures with Cucurella dominating the left flank and Cancelo moving to an inverted wing back role. With five subs though i reckon Cucurella and Walker will have significantly less minutes than Cancelo.

I'll probably go Edersen, Cancelo and Haaland in FPL but with the high ownership of seven players I'm looking to see where you can go against the high ownership as all it will take is for Arsenal to lose to Palace or Perisic not to start against Southampton and there assets will bomb in price.

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

If we get him it will be to give Cancelo a rest

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

With Kyle Walker being 32 I fancy Cancelo RB and Cucurella LB to be first choice 60%+ of league fixtures with Cucurella dominating the left flank and Cancelo moving to an inverted wing back role. With five subs though i reckon Cucurella and Walker will have significantly less minutes than Cancelo.

I'll probably go Edersen, Cancelo and Haaland in FPL but with the high ownership of seven players I'm looking to see where you can go against the high ownership as all it will take is for Arsenal to lose to Palace or Perisic not to start against Southampton and there assets will bomb in price.

One of you has to be wrong.

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Brighton are going to be demanding something mad. 

Hopefully. Not that it makes any difference to City in the long run. But Brighton would be stupid to ask anything less than 50m. 

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Think we will get him for around £40mill tbh

Ambitious. 

Ben White was on a 3 year deal and went for £50m. Cucurella is on a 4 year deal currently, and is vastly superior. 

44 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ambitious. 

Ben White was on a 3 year deal and went for £50m. Cucurella is on a 4 year deal currently, and is vastly superior. 

Maybe we can temp them with a few youth players on loan, we looking to loan a few out i believe

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I think we are buying all the players with mad hair cuts this summer 😂 ..maybe we are getting a big shampoo sponsorship deal soon :ph34r:

Does someone in the Shiek's family own a company that makes shampoo? 

34 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Id pay it now Zinchenko has gone. There isnt another left back available for less than fifty million that's a better fit.

He's a big upgrade on Zinchenko too and we have made over £100million with play sales so far. think the valuation difference is around £15million between the two clubs

• The title was changed to Marc Cucurella - Chelsea Sign Defender
  • The title was changed to Marc Cucurella - Chelsea Agree Terms With Defender

Archived