talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 2022/23 Fantasy League Draft

football forum

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

11:00 am for me is in the middle of my work day, I cant gurantee ill have time so im out. Goodluck gents.

What if it was a Sunday evening?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
23 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

This is possibru. Does it just work like a typical draft?

Yep - in a 'snake' format so if you're last pick in the first round, you'll be first pick in the second round. Then continues to go round until all squads are filled.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Yep - in a 'snake' format so if you're last pick in the first round, you'll be first pick in the second round. Then continues to go round until all squads are filled.

Yeah okay sure, so like 1700 bst roughly Sunday? works fine for me. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Probably best me not taking part mate, working 6 days a week atm so my scheduke won't be great with everyone elses

It'll just auto-pick for you instead. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Danny said:

What's the difference between this and normal FPL?

Transfers, and the way the squads are picked in the draft. There's no budget, either.

In the draft, if you pick Salah, he's yours until you sell or trade him. If I pick De Bruyne, he's mine for the season.

In between each Game-week, there are opportunities to trade with each other, or to sign a 'Free Agent' - basically any player that hasn't been selected by another competitor. But throughout the season, to keep it competitive, if you have the lowest score in one gameweek, you'll be first in the next round of drafts for any free agent. All bids here will be processed 24 hours before the waiver deadline.

Within 24 hours of the gameweek deadline, there's an option to sign a player immediately.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Transfers, and the way the squads are picked in the draft. There's no budget, either.

In the draft, if you pick Salah, he's yours until you sell or trade him. If I pick De Bruyne, he's mine for the season.

In between each Game-week, there are opportunities to trade with each other, or to sign a 'Free Agent' - basically any player that hasn't been selected by another competitor. But throughout the season, to keep it competitive, if you have the lowest score in one gameweek, you'll be first in the next round of drafts for any free agent. All bids here will be processed 24 hours before the waiver deadline.

Within 24 hours of the gameweek deadline, there's an option to sign a player immediately.

Okay so it's basically the old school postal games you could do before Championship Manager came along lol

• Subscriber
On 26/07/2022 at 08:58, Stan said:

*** DRAFT TIME CONFIRMED***

Draft will now take place - SUNDAY 31st JULY at 17.00 (BST)

@Tommy @The Palace Fan @Viva la FCB @Lucas @LFCMike @Pyfish @Danny @JoshBRFC @Spike 

https://draft.premierleague.com/

CODE TO JOIN - reajf4

I can't make that. I'll be sat in Old Trafford with my United cnut mate secretly cheering on Sociedad.

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I really want to focus on the match though. 

The match is over tonight. The FPL season lasts 9 months. Think about your time investment :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

The match is over tonight. The FPL season lasts 9 months. Think about your time investment :ph34r:

Honestly, last time I just did the draw and never logged on again. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Honestly, last time I just did the draw and never logged on again. :ph34r:

Im waking up at 8:45am my time on my long weekend to do this. You're going to come draft and your'e going to like it.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Im waking up at 8:45am my time on my long weekend to do this. You're going to come draft and your'e going to like it.

@Tommy can't hack the tension.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived