talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Off-Topic

To save opening too many topics…

Saints have signed Gavin Bazunu and Armel Bella-Kotchap so far this window, definitely going for a younger approach with sell on value. I think under Rasmus Ankersen’s leadership they will have a stronger season this season than people may expect.

47 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

That is how all Off-topic subsections work. Follow tradition reject modernity

This thread is off-topic to all the topics that exist. No Southampton topic so Saints fit in the Off-Topic.

However I will accept that I’m wrong and argumentative so a window has now opened for alternative name suggestions.

If a suitable name is not given within the window then this topic shall remain the Off-Topic and modernity will take over.

11 minutes ago, Danny said:

This thread is off-topic to all the topics that exist. No Southampton topic so Saints fit in the Off-Topic.

However I will accept that I’m wrong and argumentative so a window has now opened for alternative name suggestions.

If a suitable name is not given within the window then this topic shall remain the Off-Topic and modernity will take over.

Premier League General Discussion

On 21/06/2022 at 16:23, The Palace Fan said:

I was surprised to see they were willing to pay in the region of 15 million for Bazunu when they got burned by another former Man City Academy Goalkeeper previously in Angus Gunn.

Watch Bazunu for Ireland, he’s become a national treasure in a short period. So much pressure on a young kid and he handles it so well.

• Subscriber

We don't even look close to a signing at the minute. So much for this so called rebuild. Think we're being hindered by a number of things but it's hard to see what's happened so far as anything other than a bit crap. Martyn Glover still hasn't arrived. The interest in Tielemans doesn't seem to be all that high (maybe most within the game agree with Josh BRFC) and a lot of our business I think hinges on the sale of him, and possibly Soyuncu.

It's not that nothing's happened, it's that nothing even sounds remotely close.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems people on social media are convinced on who it was. 

20 minutes ago, 6666 said:

From a legal point of view, does "suspicion of rape" mean anything different from "accused of rape"?

Accused usually means a charged is being brought. Think they are only bringing in said footballer for questioning. 

11 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

People pay to watch United these days. Not sure you can sink any lower than that tbh.

You finished 6th last season Philly Willy. Things are much worse for other fans

• The topic was pinned