The better place to talk football.

Nick Pope Joins Newcastle

• The title was changed to Nick Pope Joins Newcastle
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, N U F C said:

I think he’s going to Forest.

How the mighty have fallen, he had the world at his feet with us, even to the point where clubs like Chelsea were apparently after him and United needed to tie him down to a new deal. His loyalty to Man-Utd has been his undoing, with De Gea there it was never going to work. 

man United keep trying to screw us over so we pulled the plug on Henderson.   The same way we reportedly pulled out of the Ekiteke bid due to his agent playing extortionist.  

Add these types to the shit list and don't do business with them.  Burnley could possibly got 15-20m but they clearly are not greedy.

I do think Nick Pope will quickly become Newcastle Number 1. For the immediate future at least. I'd have certainly taken Burnley's defence over Newcastle's.

Great for England really. It seemed worrying Pickford at Everton was the only option on the table. Now he has Ramsdale at Arsenal & likely Pope at Newcastle for competition. All 3 will be able to make some level of claim of being Number 1 at a big expectation, high pressure club.

Archived