talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Final - Sunday 2nd July - Germany 1-0 Chile

football forum

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, for those who are surprised at Chile losing their heads, its pretty common of them when they are losing. Chile and Peru have always had similar football mentality problems and this is one both nations share. 

So the video referee is worthless? They see a replay of Jara almost breaking Werner's jaw, deliberately, and they decide that yellow is enough?  

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

So the video referee is worthless? They see a replay of Jara almost breaking Werner's jaw, deliberately, and they decide that yellow is enough?  

VAR doesn't decide the punishment. Referee does that. 

• Administrator

I don't think players should get booked for requesting VAR. I can understand why they do otherwise players would consistently appeal to the ref for it to be used. But to be booked is too far. 

• Administrator

Clive Tyldesley showing his own incompetence by not realising Chile are quite capable of winning a penalty shoot-out just as much as Germany are. 'we all know who's going to win that' if it goes to penalties. Not a totally foregone conclusion if it does go to penalties.

1.png.fb371707798d9e7311f41ebb6044ea53.png

Those angry manlets can't even win against our sub-15 Ω-team from the 8th parallel universe, despite being helped by the world's most biased referee. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

VAR doesn't decide the punishment. Referee does that. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I don't think players should get booked for requesting VAR. I can understand why they do otherwise players would consistently appeal to the ref for it to be used. But to be booked is too far. 

6500 ‎CHF for you, Stan.

• The title was changed to Final - Sunday 2nd July - Germany 1-0 Chile

Archived