talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Final - Sunday 2nd July - Germany 1-0 Chile

football forum

• Subscriber

Germany are incredible. The players they've not used and they've still won this and the U21 Euros. Unbelievable depth. They'll win it next year as well I reckon.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd title for Germany within 3 days. U21 Euro Champs, Confed Cup won with an inexperienced young team, the future looks bright for German football! :German:

TFW you send an inexperienced C-Team to the Confederations Cup, and everyone gets mad at you for not taking the tournament serious, and you end up winning the whole thing. 

jogi-loew-lacht-r2.jpg

• The title was changed to Final - Sunday 2nd July - Germany 1-0 Chile
  • Subscriber

When I watched the first half I really thought Chile were going to get a goal and then the mistake by Diaz and the easy tap in. The rest was just a lesson in temperament and the Germans did very well. Congrats to all the German fans here. 

Phew that was a nail biter!

(when I saw Mustafi in the lineup my heart sunk.)

Congrats to the team and DFB as a whole!  I heard of walking it in but that was too cool. 😀

Werner was the guy of the tourney for me .  Dished it off rather than snatching at it shows great mentality for the youngster.  Glad he won the golden boot at least.  Made impact each game he started in.

Btw why was Maradona there?

6 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Ozil would of been missing even if he was picked

:D That's true. I hope Löw will pick Draxler or even Stindl over him in the near future. 

4 hours ago, VanPanna said:

Shame your under 19s arent doing so well in the U19 Euro cup. Losing 4-1 to Netherlands 😆

We will have to wait for those u19 of Netherlands to make it to the senior squad so that maybe they can qualify for a tournament 😉

Archived