talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Huddersfield Complete Signing of Aaron Mooy & Tom Ince

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Huddersfield Complete Signing of Aaron Mooy & Tom Ince

I remember those interviews with Paul Ince when he said he would make sure his son made all the right decisions and do things that would be best for his career, do things the right way. He ended up whored all over the place until he landed on his feet at Derby. 

• Administrator

I think Ince at Huddersfield will be like Hughes at Watford. 

They'll be average, not set the world alight. Maybe the odd good goal here or there. But ultimately made to look bad because both will be poor in the league and most likely end up go down. 

Regarding Tom Ince I think, given his performances at Derby, his long term career can be in The Premiership. This transfer however will be absolutely massive for him. I was hopeing he'd step up to a team like Newcastle but he should get opportunities at Huddersfield to became a starting eleven player and he really needs to make an impact early on for people to take note and recognise he is still a good player.

Williams from Reading should be a good squad player, and we all have seen how Moy can impact this side. Fair play on him getting out of city too.

• Subscriber

Tell you who is a tidy signing by Huddersfield. Mathias Jorgensen. Just £2mil they've paid for him apparently and he was very solid against us in the Champions League. I wouldn't have been us going for him if that was anything to go by.

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Tell you who is a tidy signing by Huddersfield. Mathias Jorgensen. Just £2mil they've paid for him apparently and he was very solid against us in the Champions League. I wouldn't have been us going for him if that was anything to go by.

Does he have captain experience? Wagner pretty much built a defence last season on players that captained there's previous club.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Does he have captain experience? Wagner pretty much built a defence last season on players that captained there's previous club.

Absolutely no idea. We've got a similar mindset at Leicester. Convinced of it. Signed so many captains in the last few years.

If anything Huddersfield are preparing for life back in the Championship Burnley style which is good for their long-term future, but I reckon they'll need more to sustain PL football without a relegation.

6 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Once Delaney left, he captained FC København quite regularly. Another good player going for an insanely low price. 

Archived