talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Songs You Hate

football forum

Four songs that when they come on the radio I move faster than Ezra Miller attacking a stranger.

1. Sex and Candy - Marcy Underground. Sounds like paedophilia. It also gets a lot of radio time after 25 fucking years.
  2. Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Gets played daily on every station, it was always shit.
  3. Africa - Toto. I hate, hate, hate, hate, everything about this song. I don't think I hate a single piece of music more than this.
  4. Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi. Obnoxious to the point of absurdity.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rude - Magic. This song is literally a cunt with a whiny voice having a fucking whinge. Awful. Puts my hairs on end. 

Say you wont let go - James Arthur. Just shite tripe radio bullshit for starters. But the whole part about falling in love at the club while holding a chicks hair back so she can vomit is a reflection on how fucking clueless modern society is about love and intimacy. 

24 carat magic - Bruno Mars. Bruno tries to make us forget he made his name as a fucking 5'2 Hawaiian in a fedora. I don't forget. "I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket" Cunt. If you had that attitude down in Berkeley you wouldn't have that money for long, and you'd find out just how dangerous your 4'6 arse is. 

Just about anything by Drake. Just a whiny Canadian simp. 

Honorable mention. Doesn't make me as violently angry as the above, but I hate it in its own special way. 

Slipknot - The devil in I. Everything wrong with slipknot wrapped up and packaged neatly in 1 song. Tripe, childish lyrics about vague, pseudo edgy love and loss, a radio friendly mix of melodic and 'heavy'.

More Than A Feeling - I never remember the band but I cannot forget this fucking song.

Don’t Stop Believing  - I never remember the band but I cannot forget this fucking song.

Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan’s worst vocal performance I know of. His singing is a parody

12 hours ago, Spike said:

More Than A Feeling - I never remember the band but I cannot forget this fucking song.

Don’t Stop Believing  - I never remember the band but I cannot forget this fucking song.

Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan’s worst vocal performance I know of. His singing is a parody

I am neutral on more than a feeling (boston) and Californication, but like a rolling stone is a masterpiece. There are plenty of popular singers who can't sing for shit, and most of them spew woeful lyrics. (Rhianna comes to mind) Like a rolling stone is a lyrical masterpiece 

3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I am neutral on more than a feeling (boston) and Californication, but like a rolling stone is a masterpiece. There are plenty of popular singers who can't sing for shit, and most of them spew woeful lyrics. (Rhianna comes to mind) Like a rolling stone is a lyrical masterpiece 

wunce aponatime you look sofy you threw the bumsa dime inyur praaaaime deeednt you?

fuck Dylan, I don’t care if you like the songs, this thread is about songs people hate. The lyrics are speed fuelled nonsense

20 minutes ago, Spike said:

It's easily the candidate for everything wrong with self-indulgent 80s music.

You have obviously never been blessed by the rains down in Afriiiiiiica. 

On 23/06/2022 at 01:10, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Rude - Magic. This song is literally a cunt with a whiny voice having a fucking whinge. Awful. Puts my hairs on end. 

Absolutely this. Soft cunt isn't allowed to marry someone because their father sees how much of a whingy little gobshite he is. Always got my back up the way he sings "I'm gonna marry her anyway" as if the daft cunt wouldn't get his jaw broken if he tried anything of the sort. 

Glad they fucked off after that song, absolutely AIDS for the ears.

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Absolutely this. Soft cunt isn't allowed to marry someone because their father sees how much of a whingy little gobshite he is. Always got my back up the way he sings "I'm gonna marry her anyway" as if the daft cunt wouldn't get his jaw broken if he tried anything of the sort. 

Glad they fucked off after that song, absolutely AIDS for the ears.

About time someone got the point of this thread

Archived