talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Songs You Hate

football forum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any song that’s just being over played too much is just annoying and I hate that, but idk if it’s the song.

I don’t think I really hate any songs, there’s stuff I like and stuff I dislike… but I don’t intensely dislike any song to the point of hating it really.

I guess bad covers maybe I do hate

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/06/2022 at 02:20, Spike said:

The first few single by The Killers get incredibly overplayed and now I hate them

I rate hot fuss highly, but yes, songs like somebody told me and mr brightside have a bad case of 'the guns and roses'. So overplayed that I resent them.  Songs like 'Jenny was a friend of mine' and 'on top' are the gems. 

Which brings me to guns and roses. Patience, welcome to the jungle, november rain, sweet child of mine. All gash. 

5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I rate hot fuss highly, but yes, songs like somebody told me and mr brightside have a bad case of 'the guns and roses'. So overplayed that I resent them.  Songs like 'Jenny was a friend of mine' and 'on top' are the gems. 

Which brings me to guns and roses. Patience, welcome to the jungle, november rain, sweet child of mine. All gash. 

Hot Fuss is just them ripping off The Cars, and the next album they just rip of John Cougar and Springsteen.

You Could Be Mine is a great song by GnR

Ed Sheeran - Shivers 

Cringeworthy Ben & Holly's little Kingdom goes on about drinking the girls smile and kissing her eyes. Apparently sounds sexy when in a pop song but it's the kind of rambling that wouldn't look out of place in an unearthed Charles Manson diary.

Shit song, with AIDS lyrics to match.

On 28/06/2022 at 17:20, Spike said:

The first few single by The Killers get incredibly overplayed and now I hate them

Mr. Brightside will always be great because of how much of a banger it is, but yes you are right generally. 

Their latest album is excellent though.

7 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Ed Sheeran - Shivers 

Cringeworthy Ben & Holly's little Kingdom goes on about drinking the girls smile and kissing her eyes. Apparently sounds sexy when in a pop song but it's the kind of rambling that wouldn't look out of place in an unearthed Charles Manson diary.

Shit song, with AIDS lyrics to match.

I couldn't tell you a single Sheeran song

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Spike said:

And no one said otherwise as well

Tommy used to be a doom and gloom emo kid, and now he goes to the gym and for power walks he's overly defensive about positivity. 
People are just people, things are just things. I enjoy lots of stuff, but because I am a critical thinker, I would rather like or dislike something than outright ignore it. That comes with being opinionated and having a dislike for things others would just ignore. Sue me. @Gunnersaurus that's a decent explanation for you too. 

• Subscriber

The Carpenters and especially the song Top of the World, this goes back to my army days before I was married and my barrack roommate who shared the room with me, Bluey, kept playing the Carpenters nonstop, and nothing else especially Top of the World.

Until one morning I was lying in bed with a raging headache from a night out on the piss down in a Dortmund boozer, and he decided to play the LP, he also started to sing along with it and his voice sounded like a bullfrog, I had enough, jumped out of bed and smashed his Carpenter's LP and single collection up and tossed them out of the window, that broke his heart.

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket"

Cunt you're 5'2 from Hawaii and your debut look was wearing a fedora at a piano. Shut the fuck up before my little sister bashes you for your jewelry you dwarf. 

Turns out I already had this down and had the same train of thought xD

18 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cunt you're 5'2 from Hawaii and your debut look was wearing a fedora at a piano. Shut the fuck up before my little sister bashes you for your jewelry you dwarf. 

There is excessive posturing in pop music but Mars is where you draw the line?

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That Silk Sonic album was pretty good though. 

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Of course there is, but fedora midget from Hawaii trying to ball like he's from Harlem is probably the grossest abuse of it 

PS. Ronson is a beast

Mate, it's Drake.

Archived