• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2022 - British GP - 1-3rd July

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Wtf? Looks like a piss take but this was mentioned a few days ago and that is the colour the "Stop Oil" guys have been wearing.

I'd like to invite them to Sri Lanka to see first hand what happens when you suddenly have no oil available with current infrastructure. Stupid cunts.

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

I'd like to invite them to Sri Lanka to see first hand what happens when you suddenly have no oil available with current infrastructure. Stupid cunts.

I think their actual demands are for no *new* deals involving oil and fossil fuels to be made for the supply of energy rather than abolishing all existing oil use. Storming a race track isn't wise though, to say the least.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

• Subscriber
Just now, RandoEFC said:

I think their actual demands are for no *new* deals involving oil and fossil fuels to be made for the supply of energy rather than abolishing all existing oil use. Storming a race track isn't wise though, to say the least.

Either way, you have to have an alternative long-term solution before becoming independent from fossil fuels. I'm all for renewable energy, but you have to be realistic to meet the demands of millions of people. And yeah, storming a race track does fuck all anyway. Therefore, stupid cunts.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Is Sainz back on pole for the restart?

The restart procedure is an absolute mess. The rules seem to be different every time. I get a lap wasn't completed but I don't see why they don't restart in the order they returned to the pitlane.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived