The better place to talk football.

Andor (2022)

football forum

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

This is the first series that I actually miss after a season ended. Luckily there's more to come, but still.... 🥲

I'm still a bit annoyed that they went from planned 5 seasons to just 2 😤 understandable, but still annoying.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I'm still a bit annoyed that they went from planned 5 seasons to just 2 😤 understandable, but still annoying.

So only one more season? I didn't know that (well I read it but chose not to believe it). I will savour every little bit of season 2 then. 

And then I'll re-watch Rogue One, with all the background info we have, it should be an interesting watch. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

So only one more season? I didn't know that (well I read it but chose not to believe it). I will savour every little bit of season 2 then. 

And then I'll re-watch Rogue One, with all the background info we have, it should be an interesting watch. 

Yes... I mean, it probably makes sense. Better to have a limited high quality series than have it drag on forever. 

And also yes, I'm so excited to watch Rogue One again after the show ends! It's literally my go-to movie during flights, as it seems to be available on every flight, for some reason xD and yet, after all those views, I bet it's going to be a completely different experience after the whole new background information...

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes... I mean, it probably makes sense. Better to have a limited high quality series than have it drag on forever. 

And also yes, I'm so excited to watch Rogue One again after the show ends! It's literally my go-to movie during flights, as it seems to be available on every flight, for some reason xD and yet, after all those views, I bet it's going to be a completely different experience after the whole new background information...

Yea, that's true. The writing has been one of the best I've ever seen, but that can go down south quick if they drag it on for too long. So one more season of what Season 1 has been, is better than 2-3 more season of mediocre stuff. 

I already re-watched the ending of Rogue One on YouTube, and I already saw Cassian with completely different eyes. 😂

• 3 months later...

Archived