talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Newcastle approach for Broja

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.caughtoffside.com/2022/06/24/newcastle-make-formal-enquiry-for-chelsea-star-as-they-could-miss-out-on-hugo-ekitike/amp/

www.google.com/amp/s/tbrfootball.com/newcastle-united-make-formal-approach-for-chelseas-armando-broja/%3famp

he started off looking great then like Southampton, those last 19 games saw him mostly off the bench and unspectacular.  21 starts and 11 subs appearances with 6 goals is a decent return.

he seems to be the plan B to Ekitike so if he costs around Ekitike money then maybe.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I was really impressed with the way he started last season but once his confidence took a knock his output seemed to deteriorate.

He seems like the type of hard worker with good raw attributes that Eddie Howe can get a tune out of. A bit like he did with Josh King for a couple of seasons at Bournemouth.

I can't see Chelsea letting him go unless they bring in another striker though.

7 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I was really impressed with the way he started last season but once his confidence took a knock his output seemed to deteriorate.

He seems like the type of hard worker with good raw attributes that Eddie Howe can get a tune out of. A bit like he did with Josh King for a couple of seasons at Bournemouth.

I can't see Chelsea letting him go unless they bring in another striker though.

Agree on all except your last point, I see he has been excused from the club summer tour.

I think we will let him go before we have replacement perhaps even TT is thinking with Sterling we have more flexibility too. 

Archived