talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sven Botman - Newcastle Complete Signing

it remains rumour but sources close to both clubs suggest Lille accepted a deal up to 40m which may be including add ons was agreed by the clubs and that a medical is scheduled monday.

if concluded it will bring finality to the worst kept secret in transfer rumours.

• The title was changed to Sven Botman - Newcastle Close to Completing Signing
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine he'd still prefer AC Milan unless Newcastle gazumped them financially.

Either way I'd be pretty worried if I supported Manchester United that Newcastle are effectively identifying and recruiting players such as Botman and Bruno Guimares as it indicates to me in little to no time they've set up a scouting infrastructure that's already ahead of there's 

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but I can see why Wolves fans are pretty pissed at there owners at the minute. They could have Vitinha and Botman last summer. Now they're going to bigger clubs for larger fees.

20 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I imagine he'd still prefer AC Milan unless Newcastle gazumped them financially.

Either way I'd be pretty worried if I supported Manchester United that Newcastle are effectively identifying and recruiting players such as Botman and Bruno Guimares as it indicates to me in little to no time they've set up a scouting infrastructure that's already ahead of there's 

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but I can see why Wolves fans are pretty pissed at there owners at the minute. They could have Vitinha and Botman last summer. Now they're going to bigger clubs for larger fees.

Milan can't afford him, it looks like we just decided to pay more than Lille wanted to get this drama saga sorted.  

i agree that man United will get left behind on a recruitment basis, surprisingly enough man United made no effort to push for Ashworth.

it is rather obvious that we are now ambitious after 14 years of maladministration and devoid of any hope.  this ownership wants to make the club massive and all the infrastructure is there to make the club a true northern force.   in time, in time

• The title was changed to Sven Botman - Newcastle Complete Signing

Archived