• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

R Kelly

football forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Spike said:

Where did I defend R Kelly, you stupid cunt?

There are some that have the opinion that if you stop and think about something in order to try and make sure you're correct, that must me you don't care about something as you're being less emotional about it. Others are of the opinion that if you actually care about it, then you should try to be as correct as possible.

As for R. Kelly, he'll be in his 80s when he's out. Maybe earlier but he'll be an old man. 30 years is a long time in my opinion but I'm generally not a person that thinks long sentences for the sake of long sentences is a good way to go about things.

The issue here really is him not going to prison after the first time he was caught in the 90s(00s?). Marrying a 15 year old and a sextape of him being with someone else underage should've been a bit of a clue I think... Could've saved a lot of trouble for everyone, including him, if he did some time back then.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Spike said:

If you can find it online, watch his 'Trapped in the Closet' music videos. All of them. You will not regret it.

I remember thinking at the time first watching those a while ago 'this is proper fucked up'. 

Archived