talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kickbase Bundesliga Manager - Test Season (2022/2023)

• Subscriber

Alright, everyone.

I was quite intrigued to try out Kickbase as an alternative to Comunio, so I created the TF365 league for that purpose - would be cool if at least some of you joined for a test season to see if we're missing out or not... 

https://www.kickbase.com/
Unfortunately, the game is only available as a mobile app, so you'd have to download it.

League name: TF365

General rules:

• Starting budget of 200m credits
  • Points given based on 60 different stats, provided by OPTA Sports
  • Transfer system similar like in Comunio, but the computer is more active (offers incoming on hourly basis instead of daily)
  • Similar to Comunio, negative budget at the start of the first match of the matchday means no points will be earned, and having an empty spot in the starting XI will result in -100 points

Looks very intuitive.

Anyone's willing to give it a try?

@Michael this should be even more your cup of tea xD @Tommy @Stan @Viva la FCB @londonerlilie @Rucksackfranzose @Coma @Faithcore @Rick anyone else I forgot to tag...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Sorry, don't have a smart phone and tried via playstore. Still didn't found a way to circumvent the googleplay registration, won't play therefore.:(

Yeah, it's a big disadvantage that they don't have a PC/Laptop version :(

59 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How come if you don't mind me asking?

When I bought my mobile (about 20 years ago) I thought a cheap one would be sufficient, since I used my PC for connections with the web. Never bought a new one, since the mobile is still functioning and I still only use it to call people or receive calls respectively.:)

6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

When I bought my mobile (about 20 years ago) I thought a cheap one would be sufficient, since I used my PC for connections with the web. Never bought a new one, since the mobile is still functioning and I still only use it to call people or receive calls respectively.:)

The same mobile for 20 years?  You are my hero.

40 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Does it have that ringtone? 😅

7 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Nice. Have you had to charge the battery yet? 

31 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I thought I was gonna make a real statement by signing Haller, and the offer was fucking rejected. 🥲

I thought I had Kramaric in the bag and one of you fucked me 😆.

Archived