talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kickbase Bundesliga Manager - Test Season (2022/2023)

• Subscriber

Everyone's thoughts so far? I'm enjoying the transfer system much more than the one in Comunio. By far more fluid and many more opportunities to actually build a decent team. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nudge said:

Everyone's thoughts so far? I'm enjoying the transfer system much more than the one in Comunio. By far more fluid and many more opportunities to actually build a decent team. 

Ha, I just posted a response in the Comunio thread.  Much prefer this system... you're not going through the sofa for loose coins just to field a decent squad.  Transfers are smooth and you get notifications when the computer has an offer for your player.

Let's just pool our money to get @Rucksackfranzose a new mobile.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Coma said:

Ha, I just posted a response in the Comunio thread.  Much prefer this system... you're not going through the sofa for loose coins just to field a decent squad.  Transfers are smooth and you get notifications when the computer has an offer for your player.

Let's just pool our money to get @Rucksackfranzose a new mobile.

An Android emulator for the PC/laptop is an option, too. Just need to make a throwaway google account for it, and use it solely for the emulator. BlueStacks is the one I used in the past.

23 hours ago, nudge said:

I agree with everything you said. Also the app looks cool, whereas Comunio looks like something from the 90s. 

• Subscriber
On 12/07/2022 at 16:56, Coma said:

I bid high for Kimmich. Did anyone else bid? If so, tell me you went high so I didn't just burn excess cash ala Barcelona for nothing. 

I hate you..... That is all. I had to pivot after you stole my love.

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, nudge said:

I agree completely. I've missed on a handful but I think the budget let's you build many more options. I don't remember what I paid for Wirtz knowing he's going to miss the first half but the budget allows me to do so I think with with ease. I likey so far.

My squad is pretty well rounded.  If anything my attack is the weakest.

Becker/Nmecha

Kostic/Prömel/Kimmich/Silas

Martin/Jäckel/Morey/Trimmel

Gulacsi

• Subscriber

My squad planning is almost finished, too. Still looking for one or twp players.

Flekken (Uphoff)

Meunier - Vogt - Sosa (?)

Baumgartner - Hlozek - Knauff - Karazor (?)

Kramaric - Schick - Burkardt (Thielmann, Michel)

• Subscriber

These teams look quite a bit stronger. Ive got:

Petersen -- Terodde ---Modeste (

Pantovic---Coman----Laimer----Kamada 

Lainer ----Masovic-----Gamboa

Neuer

Some half decent bench options as well in every position, most notable I bet on Wirtz for the second half.

This will be my team on MD 1.  I used up all the budget and I have no subs.

Gulacsi

Martin - Mittelstädt - Jäckel - Trimmel

Musiala - Kimmich - Kramer - Kostic

Becker - Rutter

• Subscriber

My team for the first matchday:

-------------------------Flekken
Meunier---------------Vogt----------------Sosa
Hlozek--Baumgartner--Knauff--Karazor
Kramaric-----------Schick------------Burkardt

Sosa and Karazor aren't playing due to lack of fitness, but I didn't find anyone else I like to sign in recent days so they'll just fill the positions for now...

On 03/08/2022 at 06:46, Coma said:

This will be my team on MD 1.  I used up all the budget and I have no subs.

Gulacsi

Martin - Mittelstädt - Jäckel - Trimmel

Musiala - Kimmich - Kramer - Kostic

Becker - Rutter

Had to make a change yesterday as it sounded like Kostic was going to Juventus.  I've added Darida and Grifo to my midfield and sold Kostic and Jaeckel to pay for it.

• Subscriber

Well, first matchday was a proper fail to me. Too many Hoffenheim players in the squad + Schick being beyond disappointing + Burkardt getting injured right before the kickoff. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Coma said:

I was pleasantly surprised with Becker.  With Awoniyi gone to Forest I was hoping Becker would have a bigger impact.

Musiala might be my purchase of the season.

I was going to say this, in preseason it was looking like hes won the job. His Super Cup start (was probably even better) and again consistency against Frankfurt hes got a long leash now it seems and deservedly so. Hes been our most dynamic player to start it seems anyways.

Also most of my big purchases didnt play so im naturally just playing the old rope a dope.

• 2 months later...

Archived