Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Kickbase Bundesliga Manager - Test Season (2022/2023)


Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.
14 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Sorry, don't have a smart phone and tried via playstore. Still didn't found a way to circumvent the googleplay registration, won't play therefore.:(

Yeah, it's a big disadvantage that they don't have a PC/Laptop version :(

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How come if you don't mind me asking?

When I bought my mobile (about 20 years ago) I thought a cheap one would be sufficient, since I used my PC for connections with the web. Never bought a new one, since the mobile is still functioning and I still only use it to call people or receive calls respectively.:)

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

When I bought my mobile (about 20 years ago) I thought a cheap one would be sufficient, since I used my PC for connections with the web. Never bought a new one, since the mobile is still functioning and I still only use it to call people or receive calls respectively.:)

The same mobile for 20 years?  You are my hero.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

When I bought my mobile (about 20 years ago) I thought a cheap one would be sufficient, since I used my PC for connections with the web. Never bought a new one, since the mobile is still functioning and I still only use it to call people or receive calls respectively.:)

Does it have that ringtone? 😅

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

When I bought my mobile (about 20 years ago) I thought a cheap one would be sufficient, since I used my PC for connections with the web. Never bought a new one, since the mobile is still functioning and I still only use it to call people or receive calls respectively.:)

Nice. Have you had to charge the battery yet? 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can really splash the cash on this.  Or it least it seems that way...  I've got 4 players already and only spent about 25% of my budget.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I thought I was gonna make a real statement by signing Haller, and the offer was fucking rejected. 🥲

I thought I had Kramaric in the bag and one of you fucked me 😆.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bid high for Kimmich. Did anyone else bid? If so, tell me you went high so I didn't just burn excess cash ala Barcelona for nothing. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone's thoughts so far? I'm enjoying the transfer system much more than the one in Comunio. By far more fluid and many more opportunities to actually build a decent team. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, nudge said:

Everyone's thoughts so far? I'm enjoying the transfer system much more than the one in Comunio. By far more fluid and many more opportunities to actually build a decent team. 

Ha, I just posted a response in the Comunio thread.  Much prefer this system... you're not going through the sofa for loose coins just to field a decent squad.  Transfers are smooth and you get notifications when the computer has an offer for your player.

Let's just pool our money to get @Rucksackfranzose a new mobile.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Coma said:

Ha, I just posted a response in the Comunio thread.  Much prefer this system... you're not going through the sofa for loose coins just to field a decent squad.  Transfers are smooth and you get notifications when the computer has an offer for your player.

Let's just pool our money to get @Rucksackfranzose a new mobile.

An Android emulator for the PC/laptop is an option, too. Just need to make a throwaway google account for it, and use it solely for the emulator. BlueStacks is the one I used in the past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, nudge said:

Everyone's thoughts so far? I'm enjoying the transfer system much more than the one in Comunio. By far more fluid and many more opportunities to actually build a decent team. 

I agree with everything you said. Also the app looks cool, whereas Comunio looks like something from the 90s. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/07/2022 at 16:56, Coma said:

I bid high for Kimmich. Did anyone else bid? If so, tell me you went high so I didn't just burn excess cash ala Barcelona for nothing. 

I hate you..... That is all. I had to pivot after you stole my love.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...