talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Kickbase Bundesliga Manager - Test Season (2022/2023)

14 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Sorry, don't have a smart phone and tried via playstore. Still didn't found a way to circumvent the googleplay registration, won't play therefore.:(

Yeah, it's a big disadvantage that they don't have a PC/Laptop version :(

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How come if you don't mind me asking?

When I bought my mobile (about 20 years ago) I thought a cheap one would be sufficient, since I used my PC for connections with the web. Never bought a new one, since the mobile is still functioning and I still only use it to call people or receive calls respectively.:)

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

When I bought my mobile (about 20 years ago) I thought a cheap one would be sufficient, since I used my PC for connections with the web. Never bought a new one, since the mobile is still functioning and I still only use it to call people or receive calls respectively.:)

The same mobile for 20 years?  You are my hero.

40 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Does it have that ringtone? 😅

7 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Nice. Have you had to charge the battery yet? 

• Haha 4

You can really splash the cash on this.  Or it least it seems that way...  I've got 4 players already and only spent about 25% of my budget.

31 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I thought I was gonna make a real statement by signing Haller, and the offer was fucking rejected. 🥲

I thought I had Kramaric in the bag and one of you fucked me 😆.

• Haha 2

I bid high for Kimmich. Did anyone else bid? If so, tell me you went high so I didn't just burn excess cash ala Barcelona for nothing. 

• Haha 1

Everyone's thoughts so far? I'm enjoying the transfer system much more than the one in Comunio. By far more fluid and many more opportunities to actually build a decent team. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nudge said:

Everyone's thoughts so far? I'm enjoying the transfer system much more than the one in Comunio. By far more fluid and many more opportunities to actually build a decent team. 

Ha, I just posted a response in the Comunio thread.  Much prefer this system... you're not going through the sofa for loose coins just to field a decent squad.  Transfers are smooth and you get notifications when the computer has an offer for your player.

Let's just pool our money to get @Rucksackfranzose a new mobile.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Coma said:

Ha, I just posted a response in the Comunio thread.  Much prefer this system... you're not going through the sofa for loose coins just to field a decent squad.  Transfers are smooth and you get notifications when the computer has an offer for your player.

Let's just pool our money to get @Rucksackfranzose a new mobile.

An Android emulator for the PC/laptop is an option, too. Just need to make a throwaway google account for it, and use it solely for the emulator. BlueStacks is the one I used in the past.

23 hours ago, nudge said:

I agree with everything you said. Also the app looks cool, whereas Comunio looks like something from the 90s. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/07/2022 at 16:56, Coma said:

I bid high for Kimmich. Did anyone else bid? If so, tell me you went high so I didn't just burn excess cash ala Barcelona for nothing. 

I hate you..... That is all. I had to pivot after you stole my love.

• Haha 1