talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Al-Nassr on 2-Year Deal

football forum

Wonder if he regrets what he's done to get out of United. I think be thought he'd get a move to a Champions league side but that never materialised due to his huge decline and the fact he demands to start every match.

He must of put off every potential suitor in the European game.

If he'd have accepted his squad role at United he could have gone out with dignity, maybe a trophy and still gone to Saudi for two years at the end of it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By signing that contract, he admitted that the big bad evil managers were right after all.

In a span of 3 months he went from throwing a tantrum over sitting on the bench for a Premier League club, to accepting that his level is Al-Nassr now. Egg on his face.

20 hours ago, Michael said:

Why America? He's at the end of his career. I would have thought that a smart sporting move would be to go back to Portugal and play for one of the top 3 clubs there. He would still be idolised there and he would be able to play very well in the Portuguese League. Ronaldo is not as good as he was a few years ago, but he's still a very good player. Lets not forget he was Man United's leading scorer last season, where he bagged a total of 24 goals. Instead of opting to play in Portugal though, he's decided to go and play in Saudi Arabia, where he will no doubt be earning a bomb for 2 years.

he'll get more titles (irrelevant titles) and score a ton of goals, I wouldnt be surprised if by the end of his career he hits 1000 goals.

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

This makes me like him more.

I'm sure he's just a painfully stupid arsehole, like I've always assumed he is.

But I'd like to imagine this is a great way of him taking their money they're using to try to promote their country and thinking "yeah I'll promote South Africa instead, fuck the house of Saud"

On 03/01/2023 at 10:42, CaaC (John) said:

@Honey Honey, @N U F C

Thoughts on this, bull shit or what?  xD

Cristiano Ronaldo has a clause in his Al Nassr contract allowing the Portugal forward, 37, to join Newcastle United on loan if they qualify for the Champions League this season (Marca ) download.png

Howe says it is bullshit.

• 5 months later...

Archived