• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Al-Nassr on 2-Year Deal

football forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/07/2022 at 21:09, Michael said:

Ronaldo should just stay at Man Utd and end his career there in a few years time. It's the best place to be for him in my opinion, especially with the World Cup about to start in a few months time. 

Ah yet you get the feeling he is looking at Messi in Europe thinking while he is still with the big boys so he will still try and stay at the the top like a true GOAT contender.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Sad to say but I think it's time he got in his boat and disappeared into lands afar, his alter ego is showing big time now. :coffee:

download.png

Is that a live picture? 

4 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Mark Goldbridge has been defending Ronaldo all transfer window, which has baffled me as I'd be livid if I were a United fan.

Probably because he’s not a United fan. There’s always that.

The only thing Brent Di Cesare should be socially interacting with is Aids.

Jesus Christ. Atletico have just turned down an offer from us for Joao Felix of €130m confirmed. Glazernomics people. 

“We’ll we tried”. Full well knowing it was never going to be accepted. Fucking laughing stock of a club. Sack Murtough. Sack Arnold. Fuck them all off.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Devil said:

Why aren't we offering that for a midfielder???? 

I know we need a forward but watching how light weight Felix actually is I'm not sure that's money we'll spent. 

Happy to give you Soumare for that amount mate... 

13 hours ago, Devil said:

I know we need a forward but watching how light weight Felix actually is I'm not sure that's money we'll spent. 

Read my post mate. It’s a nothing offer because Atletico were never going to accept. You think they’d actually spend that on a player?!?!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Read my post mate. It’s a nothing offer because Atletico were never going to accept. You think they’d actually spend that on a player?!?!

Oh come on. This act is pathetic pretending they don’t spend ridiculous  money on players. You can certainly question who it is spent on, but you still throw stupid amounts of money around signing players 

14 hours ago, Devil said:

you can have Jon Jo Shelvey, he will be your best midfielder

13 minutes ago, Storts said:

Oh come on. This act is pathetic pretending they don’t spend ridiculous  money on players. You can certainly question who it is spent on, but you still throw stupid amounts of money around signing players 

You really think the Glazers are going to spend £130mill on a player? 6 years after Pogba? After Arnold said we only had £100mill to spend this summer? And we’ve spend £60mill on Martinez? 

Not pathetic really is it. It’s called context. I know my club. This is Glazernomics.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

You really think the Glazers are going to spend £130mill on a player? 6 years after Pogba? After Arnold said we only had £100mill to spend this summer? And we’ve spend £60mill on Martinez? 

Not pathetic really is it. It’s called context. I know my club. This is Glazernomics.

I didn't say that I thought it was going to happen. But pretending they don't sign off on massive money signings is nonsense. In the last few years you've spent £60 mill on Martinez, £75 million on Sancho, £80 million on Maguire, £60 million on Fernandez, £50 million on AWB etc. It's spent badly but it's still spent.

7 minutes ago, Storts said:

I didn't say that I thought it was going to happen. But pretending they don't sign off on massive money signings is nonsense. In the last few years you've spent £60 mill on Martinez, £75 million on Sancho, £80 million on Maguire, £60 million on Fernandez, £50 million on AWB etc. It's spent badly but it's still spent.

The Glazers aren’t going to suddenly drop £130million on a player. That was my point. 

6 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Dunno we've spunked enough on crap players in the past. 

That said I don't think we're in a position to offer that.  

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Beelzebub said:

Can't he go back to Lisbon ?

You are a right chameleon Azeem with all your name changes. xD

Beelzebub
Beelzebub or Beelzebul is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon. The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. In theological sources, predominantly Christian, Beelzebub is another name for Satan. Wikipedia

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You are a right chameleon Azeem with all your name changes. xD

Beelzebub
Beelzebub or Beelzebul is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon. The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. In theological sources, predominantly Christian, Beelzebub is another name for Satan. Wikipedia

Why? Just why xD

• The title was changed to Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Al-Nassr on 2-Year Deal

Archived