talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Luis Sinisterra Signs for Leeds

It looks like Sinisterra is the man who will be our Raphinha replacement. Deal looks nearly done despite leaks Everton are now considering a late bid also.

The Colombian winger who had 23 goals and 14 assists last season with Feyenoord (Not sure how we measure the Eredivise mind) but from what I've seen, he doesn't look scared to take people on which makes him very Raphinhaesque.

If we are closing on that, I heavily suspect that means Raphinha to Barcelona or Chelsea will be resolved.

Also looks like we have switched our attention for the Phillips replacement from Mohammed Camara at Salzburg to Tyler Adams of Leipzig. Again, Everton have supposedly shown late interest.

Not sure on Adams, I'd have preferred Camara purely on what I've read but he also comes with a bigger fee.

• The title was changed to Luis Sinisterra/Tyler Adams
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Sinisterra is Tino Asprilla's nephew,  would be a good opportunity for him.    Maybe that means you are selling Harrison to us

I hope not.

I know there are rumours you're interested and rightly so, Harrison has had two good seasons at this level now and is developing nicely. He gets goals and assists at this level and is a handy but frustrating player.

Personally, I think with Phillips and Rapha off (probably), we'll not sell anyone else mind.

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

I hope not.

I know there are rumours you're interested and rightly so, Harrison has had two good seasons at this level now and is developing nicely. He gets goals and assists at this level and is a handy but frustrating player.

Personally, I think with Phillips and Rapha off (probably), we'll not sell anyone else mind.

Harrison fills in a few different roles which is why I think we like him.   

• The title was changed to Luis Sinisterra

I watched a bit of Feyenoord this season because Jahanbakhsh & I think it was pretty clear Sinisterra was their best player last season. I think he'll be a good signing, he looked a quality player for Feyenoord at least.

No disrespect to Leeds but they have seriously punched above their weight with their recruitment this summer. Fantastic window. 

Brandon Aaronson is a Champions League regular and has won his second league title at the age of 21.

Tyler Adams is a Champions League regular and flirts with the top end of the Bundesliga. 

Luis Sinisterra  plays at a side that flirts with the top end of the Eredividie and will be in Europe again next year.

23 minutes ago, Cicero said:

No disrespect to Leeds but they have seriously punched above their weight with their recruitment this summer. Fantastic window. 

Brandon Aaronson is a Champions League regular and has won his second league title at the age of 21.

Tyler Adams is a Champions League regular and flirts with the top end of the Bundesliga. 

Luis Sinisterra  plays at a side that flirts with the top end of the Eredividie and will be in Europe again next year.

That's probably fair, had we still had Bielsa I think it would have been more of an understandable pull but the fact we only just stayed up shows Victor Orta has done a good job selling the club to these players.

Going to be interesting seeing them try to blend now but hopefully its enough for us to kick on now.

Done deal.

Very much looking forward to seeing this guy play, he comes off the back of a good season with Feyenoord and looks to be a very tricky customer.

What I'd give to have just one season of him on one wing and Raphinha on the other 😂

• The title was changed to Luis Sinisterra Signs for Leeds

Archived