talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Subscriber

image.png

With the season kicking off slightly earlier again due to the World Cup, let's see who's interested in the FOURTH season of Gloryhunter.

Last season, you picked your own starting teams but for this season, you'll be picking your starting league and then the trusty random generator will do the rest.

Those seasoned veterans of the game will know how it works but for those who are joining for the first time, here's how it works...

How Does It Work?

If your team wins, you will get 3 points and stay with them for their next fixture.

If your team draws, you receive 1 point and get to choose which of the two teams you go to the next fixture with.

If your team loses, you receive 0 points and go to the next fixture with the team who have just beaten you.

All competitions (excluding friendlies) count and you earn points irrespective of whether points are usually allocated in that competition

In the event of a match postponement, you remain with the team until their next fixture

January Transfer Window

From 00:01 on January 1st 2023 until 23:59 on January 31st 2023, you can opt to transfer from your current team. Details of which will be posted nearer the time.

Group Table - New to Season 4

If we get the right amount of players, we're going to run a new leaderboard alongside the regular one. You'll group up with other players to fight for the 'Gloryhunter Group Title' - all the points that players in your group accumulate will be added to your group score. The group with the most points at the end of the season, wins. We'll see how it goes and if it works well, we can do it for future seasons, and if not, we'll scrap it.

image.png

All that's left to do now is for you to tell me if you're interested in playing Gloryhunter Season 4! 

Edited by Pyfish
  • Upvote 4

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

In. Starting in 2. Bundesliga, that means first match will be this weekend.

Didn't realise it was that soon!

image.png

image.png

Your random number was 11 - which means alphabetically, Nurnberg are your first team

image.png

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Premier League please. 

image.png

image.png

Newcastle for you!

Just now, nudge said:

In!

Give me liberty 2. Bundesliga, or give me death! 

image.png

image.png

Braunschweig for you!

50 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

In of course... B|

What league would you like to start in?

3 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

What league would you like to start in?

Hmmm let me think, If I go with 2.Bundesliga then I get amount of games played advantage but I have to weigh that up against possible less game time further on down the road with lack of European action and the chance of being stuck in a peasants league in Australia or something where I will be lucky if I get one game a month... decisions, decisions.. 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned