The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
16 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol fuck sorry, I wasn’t really paying attention when I relied.

Serie A please

image.png

image.png

Lazio  for you :) 

First game is 14th August - Lazio v Bologna

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Time for another batch of results for our early starters in 2. Bundesliga!

image.png

A mixed set of fortunes with only 2 players getting a win for the second time in two weeks. @Mel81x grabbed a 2-1 win with Dusseldorf over Paderborn, whilst @Tommy continued his great start with a 3-0 win over Arminia with Regensburg. It means that the two of them already have a 5 point gap over 3rd place, whilst the rest of the field sit on 0 points (but of course a lot of players/teams have yet to play).

@Coma fell to defeat once again, this time with Sandhausen so he moves to Darmstadt. @nudge also fell victim to another defeat with Hamburger letting them down and gifting them a move to Hansa Rostock. It wasn't a great start to the new campaign for @Viva la FCB either as they lost 2-0 to Nurnberg with Greuther Furth.

The first draw of the season comes for @Rucksackfranzose who drew 2-2 in the game between Hannover and St Pauli so he gets to choose his next team!

image.png

10 teams still to play a match but at this early stage, there's already a gap forming between the leaders and the rest!

image.png

The first games of DfB Pokal kick off in the next few days with the potential to see players experience cup upsets. We *could* see players at teams like Kaan-Marienborn or Lubeck!

Remember there is still plenty of time to get involved if you haven't already!

• Subscriber

RESULTS
It was mostly German Cup action this weekend - were there any early season shockers? Let's see!

image.png

Yes, there were! @nudge drops down to Regionalliga North to join Lubeck after Hansa Rostock fell to a 1-0 defeat. It was close for @Rucksackfranzose who just survived with St Pauli in a 4-3 win, and @Tommy left it to penalties but still won with Regensburg. @Viva la FCB is Tommy's next opponent as he stayed with Nurnberg after his 2-0 cup win. @Mel81x extends their great start to the season with an emphatic 4-1 win. 

And finally, it was a draw to start the season for myself, and I have opted to move to Newport.

image.png

Tommy and Mel remain top of the table and nudge still sits bottom with @Coma not playing until tonight.

image.png

All but 3 of our players will have played a game by this time next week so the table is going to change a lot I'd assume!

Remember if you want to get involved and haven't done so, you can join at any point! 

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think I will beat all negative records this season xD

38 is the lowest points score we've ever had but that was from only 13 games from Deco in Season One.

These are your target scores:

38 points from 33 games - Robbie - Season Two
40 points from 32 games - Tommy - Season Three
55 points from 43 games - Smiley Culture - Season One

Average is 44.3 points for those who finish bottom!

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

38 is the lowest points score we've ever had but that was from only 13 games from Deco in Season One.

These are your target scores:

38 points from 33 games - Robbie - Season Two
40 points from 32 games - Tommy - Season Three
55 points from 43 games - Smiley Culture - Season One

Average is 44.3 points for those who finish bottom!

I'll do my best xD

• Subscriber

MONDAY RESULT
Just one result from last night and it was a 3-0 win for @Coma with Darmstadt against Ingoldstadt which shoots him up the table leaving nudge on their own at the bottom just below those who haven't played yet.

image.png

After the weekend, we'll just be waiting for the Spanish and Italian leagues to begin. Exciting!

image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS
I forgot that I was away for the week so apologies for the delay in results. Let's get us up to date! Just to make it easier, if your team drew any of the matches since the last update, you'll have automatically stayed with them as nobody has posted or sent messages to tell me they want to move.

We start with the matches played on Friday 5th August, and go all the way through to yesterdays fixtures. Let's hope we can keep up with it! 26 games to catch up on - eek.

@Toinho - Started with Crystal Palace and lost 2-0 to Arsenal but then followed that up with a win with Arsenal.
@nudge - After 3 games without a win, they finally picked up their first win of the season with a second win coming straight after!
@Mel81x - A move to Sandhausen for Mel as they lost with Dusseldorf, before moving again to Karlsruher
@Bluewolf - Not a great start to the new season with a 2-0 loss with Villa to Bournemouth, before losing 4-0 with the Cherries against Manchester City. 
@Lucas - A 1-0 defeat to Chelsea meant a move to London, before a 2-2 draw at the weekend means they can choose between Chelsea or Tottenham
@CaaC (John) & @RandoEFC - Leeds were victorious over Wolves so Rando joined John in West Yorkshire, but a 2-2 draw at the weekend means they can split off if one chooses Southampton and one chooses Leeds.
@Stan - Started the new season with a 2-0 win over Forest with Newcastle, before a 0-0 draw with Brighton so it's Newcastle or Brighton
@Pyfish - Lost to Walsall with Newport, before winning in the EFL Cup to stay with Walsall, before a draw back in the league, where I've decided to stay with Walsall
@Tommy & @Viva la FCB - Regensburg and Nurnberg drew 0-0 so both stayed with their own teams but then both moved to new clubs after losing their next games!
@Coma - 2 wins for Darmstadt in a row means a run of form is starting and a climb up the table
@Rucksackfranzose - Kaiserslautern beat St Pauli so it was a change of team, before they lost to Paderborn
@Aladdin - A good start to the season as Osasuna beat Sevilla 2-1.
@Dr. Gonzo - Lazio were the starter team and won 2-1 despite both teams having a man sent off
@DeadLinesman - The only remaining player not to have played their first game - it is tonight!

Here are the results in full - the table is a little squished so put your reading glasses on...

image.png

So with all but one of our players now in action, here's how the table looks!

image.png

And finally, here are the next set of fixtures

image.png

And breathe. I'm not doing that many games at once again ;)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived