• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK RESULTS
Draws galore! 

image.png

4 draws in total! @Stan and @Bluewolf drew with Manchester City away at Copenhagen, @DeadLinesman drew with Benfica with PSG, @Beelzebub's Real Madrid drew with Shakhtar Donetsk, and last night Real Betis drew with Roma so a draw for @Toinho.

Earlier in the week, @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC were on the move again and now support Arouca, who are in the Portugese Cup this weekend.

The only win of the midweek was @Dr. Gonzo who now sits top of the table after another win with Napoli.

image.png

13 games in for Stan, and he's still unbeaten... some people get ALL the luck!

image.png

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

It was fun while it lasted at City!

Annoying.... after bigging up how I was going to trample all those before me into the dust I now have to make a humiliating climbdown... I feel like Liz Truss.. just an embarrassing U-Turn on all my promises.. 

Can't say I am enamoured with having this particular Liverpool side if I was honest, the form they are in this season it would be just my luck they will go and lose to someone like Forrest and I will be proper fucked then... 

Thanks for shitting all over my hopes and dreams City.... 

suck my dick middle finger GIF

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Stan said:

It was fun while it lasted at City!

38 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Annoying.... after bigging up how I was going to trample all those before me into the dust I now have to make a humiliating climbdown... I feel like Liz Truss.. just an embarrassing U-Turn on all my promises.. 

Can't say I am enamoured with having this particular Liverpool side if I was honest, the form they are in this season it would be just my luck they will go and lose to someone like Forrest and I will be proper fucked then... 

Thanks for shitting all over my hopes and dreams City.... 

suck my dick middle finger GIF

laughing-laugh.gif 

Meanwhile, the mighty Lübeck won yet another match... 4-0 B|

Edited by nudge

On 16/10/2022 at 19:25, Bluewolf said:

Billy Bob Thornton Goliath GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Subscriber
On 16/10/2022 at 19:25, Bluewolf said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nb4a1prm07apatv0dt

• The topic was unpinned