• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK RESULTS
Draws galore! 

image.png

4 draws in total! @Stan and @Bluewolf drew with Manchester City away at Copenhagen, @DeadLinesman drew with Benfica with PSG, @Beelzebub's Real Madrid drew with Shakhtar Donetsk, and last night Real Betis drew with Roma so a draw for @Toinho.

Earlier in the week, @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC were on the move again and now support Arouca, who are in the Portugese Cup this weekend.

The only win of the midweek was @Dr. Gonzo who now sits top of the table after another win with Napoli.

image.png

13 games in for Stan, and he's still unbeaten... some people get ALL the luck!

image.png

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

It was fun while it lasted at City!

Annoying.... after bigging up how I was going to trample all those before me into the dust I now have to make a humiliating climbdown... I feel like Liz Truss.. just an embarrassing U-Turn on all my promises.. 

Can't say I am enamoured with having this particular Liverpool side if I was honest, the form they are in this season it would be just my luck they will go and lose to someone like Forrest and I will be proper fucked then... 

Thanks for shitting all over my hopes and dreams City.... 

suck my dick middle finger GIF

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Stan said:

It was fun while it lasted at City!

38 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Annoying.... after bigging up how I was going to trample all those before me into the dust I now have to make a humiliating climbdown... I feel like Liz Truss.. just an embarrassing U-Turn on all my promises.. 

Can't say I am enamoured with having this particular Liverpool side if I was honest, the form they are in this season it would be just my luck they will go and lose to someone like Forrest and I will be proper fucked then... 

Thanks for shitting all over my hopes and dreams City.... 

suck my dick middle finger GIF

laughing-laugh.gif 

Meanwhile, the mighty Lübeck won yet another match... 4-0 B|

• Subscriber

RESULTS

We had no games ending in draws this weekend so that's great news! It means we just have people either staying or moving. 5 teams lost with 6 players on the move as a result.

image.png

@nudge got their 10th win with Lubeck and have now earnt 33 points in their stay with them so far, but have a big test next time out against Mainz in the Cup. The bottom three players finally got some luck as Arouca won their game so 3 vital points for @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC. @Viva la FCB grabbed a win with Darmstadt, I got a second win in a row with Grimsby, @Dr. Gonzo makes it 9 wins in 9 games with Napoli, @DeadLinesman finally got another win with PSG after a couple of draws lately, @Toinho chose Betis rather than Roma and picked up a win and 3 points, and @Beelzebub stays with Real Madrid after beating Barcelona.

@Mel81x suffered a 3-0 defeat at the hands of St Pauli so now supports them, @Coma is now at Holstein Kiel after a loss with Heidenheim, @Tommy moves to Regensburg, and @Rucksackfranzose is now with Paderborn. In his 200th game in Gloryhunter, @Stan, alongside @Bluewolf, finally lost with Manchester City so they move to Liverpool, incidentally the team that Stan has had the most success with. 

image.png

And here are the next bunch of fixtures with a few cup games which could mean some potential changes of club to higher ranked teams!

image.png

On 16/10/2022 at 19:25, Bluewolf said:

Billy Bob Thornton Goliath GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Subscriber
On 16/10/2022 at 19:25, Bluewolf said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nb4a1prm07apatv0dt

• The topic was unpinned

Archived