The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Results
2/3 weeks late on this due to a lot going on in the real world but here goes! As ever, when I forget to do results, if you drew a game, I've kept you where you are unless it's the most recent game.

The posh graphics for some reason aren't working for fixtures and results so let's go old school for this set!

image.png

To make it easier, here's a watered down version of the results.

@nudge - Won 6-1 with Bayern > Won again
@Lucas, @RandoEFC and @CaaC (John) - Won with Arouca > Lost to Rio Ave
@Tommy - Lost to Hannover > Drew with Holstein Kiel
Pyfish - Lost to Bradford > Won with Bradford > Lost to Northampton
@Stan & @Bluewolf - Lost to Brighton > Lost to Aston Villa
@Toinho - Lost to Real Madrid
@Rucksackfranzose - Lost to Greuther Furth > Drew with Darmstadt
@Viva la FCB & @Coma - Won with Darmstadt > Drew with Greuther Furth
@Dr. Gonzo - Won twice with Liverpool
@Beelzebub & @Mel81x - RB Leipzig won so Mel moved to Leipzig > Leipzig won again.
@DeadLinesman - Won with PSG

Table
The standings table is looking a lot worse for me as all the teams below me now have considerable games in hand over me and not that many points behind! 

image.png

Fixtures
And that's it for November - see you again in December - with some of you not back in action until January! And again, the graphics don't work so back to the trusty Excel for this week!

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
Just the two games since the last update!

image.png

@Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC pick up a vital 3 points as they fight to pull themselves off the bottom of the table. The other game was a 0-0 draw for myself where I've opted to remain with Northampton.

image.png

Just a little reshuffle of the pack after those results. 

Here are the next fixtures for everyone!

image.png

• Subscriber

RESULT

Just the one game to update on as my game was postponed.

image.png

@Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC are on the move again as they move to Sporting after losing to them in the League Cup.

No real change in the table as a result but here it is anyway!
image.png

And here are the next set of fixtures for all with the above mentioned 3 next in action tomorrow, again in the League Cup.

image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS
THREE games to give you the results for!

image.png

@Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC get a 5-0 win for the second game in a row and therefore stay with Sporting. Northampton provided me with a win so 3 vital points for me as I try to stop those with less games played from catching up to me. @Dr. Gonzo moves from Liverpool to Manchester City to try and keep hold of top spot!

image.png

And we're now slowly building up to everyone being in action again...

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
Happy New Year! We're now into January which means everyone will be back in action again before the end of the month. 

I've combined a few matchdays into one here so there's a couple of teams that have played twice but no draws have been carried over to another game so we're in good standing.

image.png

Starting with @Stan and @Bluewolf, they were with Villa, but then lost to Liverpool. Liverpool then beat Leicester so they stayed put, but then last night Liverpool were beaten by Brenford so they move to them! I faced a choice between Mansfield and Northampton, chose Northampton who then lost to Swindon. Swindon then lost to Colchester, so I'm now with Colchester. I've almost covered all of League Two and it's only January. @Dr. Gonzo got a win with Manchester City, before then drawing with Everton - Everton play tonight so he could move there... if he wanted. @DeadLinesman's PSG journey is over despite a 2-1 win on the 28th because they lost 3-1 to Lens on New Years Day. @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC pick up yet another win with Sporting to keep their trek up the table on course. @Toinho grabbed a first win in a while as Real Madrid beat Valladolid. 

image.png

My PPG of 1.24 doesn't make good reading having played a fair few more games than others too!

Onto the fixtures...

image.png

@Dr. Gonzo - On the off chance you want to move to Everton, let me know :) 

• Subscriber

I should have done the results post today as there was only one game last night and next ones are the weekend.

@Toinho is off the bottom of the table as Real Madrid win 1-0 in the Copa del Rey.

I'll include it in the next set of results.

49 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I should have done the results post today as there was only one game last night and next ones are the weekend.

@Toinho is off the bottom of the table as Real Madrid win 1-0 in the Copa del Rey.

I'll include it in the next set of results.

Oh yay! I’d be bottom for @DeadLinesman though.

• Subscriber
55 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Genuine question: Will there be no transfer period this season? If there's any what will be the conditions?

I completely forgot :D here it is!

--------

- The transfer window will open at 00:01 on 5th January 2023 and will close at 23:59 on 31st January 2023.

- You can apply for a transfer in this thread, or via PM for a private transfer

- A maximum of ONE transfer per person for the duration of the window

-  Transfers, on approval, will be posted here in the Gloryhunter - 2022/23 thread

TRANSFER COSTS
Same as last season for these... they will cost you the amount listed in points.

image.png

More details on each type of transfer can be found below...

FREE TRANSFER:

If you opt for a FREE TRANSFER, you will be given a team via the randomiser from one of the following leagues:

image.png

LEAGUE TRANSFER:

Similar to above, your team will be drawn via the randomiser - however, you’ll be able to choose which league the team comes from - but it will cost you 2 points.

TRANSFER to an OCCUPIED Team:

You can choose to move, at the cost of 3 points, to any other team that is currently occupied by another player.

This can be at any time during the window so you could bide your time and wait for the big move!

TRANSFER to an UNOCCUPIED Team:

For the cost of 5 points, you can move to any unoccupied team - this is a team that is not currently backed by any other player. You will then stay with this team until they lose or you choose to move when they draw.

LOAN (between 1 and 5 matches):

You loan yourself to another club for up to 5 matches. Each match costs you 1 point to play and no matter the result, you stay with that club for the duration of your loan. After your loan finishes, you will return to your previous club. You can not end your loan early but you can extend your loan up to the 5 game limit. Your loan will finish when you’ve played your last game of the loan ‘contract’ or on January 31st (whichever comes first).

-----------------------------

@Dr. Gonzo @Beelzebub @nudge @DeadLinesman @Stan @Lucas @Bluewolf @Mel81x @CaaC (John) @RandoEFC @Tommy @Viva la FCB @Coma @Toinho

Transfer window is now open!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived