On 04/01/2023 at 13:38, Rucksackfranzose said:

Free transfer via randomizer, please.

image.png

image.png

On 04/01/2023 at 17:42, Coma said:

Suit yourself buddy.... I'm off!  A free transfer via randomizer please @Pyfish

image.png

image.png

@Rucksackfranzose jets off to Italy, whilst @Coma moves to Bundesliga.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK
Just Manchester City and Real Madrid in action for us in midweek!

image.png

@Toinho's Real Madrid progress to the next round of Copa del Rey whilst @Dr. Gonzo's Manchester City beat Chelsea 1-0, and then meet them again in the FA Cup this weekend.

image.png

And here are the updated fixtures for everyone!

image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Here are the results from the weekend's action:

image.png

@Bluewolf is on the move to West Ham after Brentford lost 1-0 in the FA Cup. @Stan will join West Ham in two games time as he moves over to Inter Milan for a 2 game loan. I pick up a vital win as I try to avoid moving to yet another club in League Two. @DeadLinesman avoided a cup upset in Coupe de France to stay with Lens. It was a short-lived stay for @Toinho in Madrid as he now moves over to Villarreal. @Dr. Gonzo picks up another win, this time in the FA Cup to further his domination at the top of the table. It's another loss for Sporting so @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC move to Maritimo. @Rucksackfranzose's first game with Lecce ended in a 0-0 draw so now he can choose to remain or move to Spezia.

image.png

Stan's deduction for his loan move to Inter Milan will be removed after each game of the loan.

image.png

• Upvote 3

@Pyfish

What happens if you do a 2 game loan but the team you go with lose the first game? Do you have the 2nd game at the team that beat them or just another game with the team you picked?

Using Stan's Inter as an example, so I can decide if thats something I want to do

Edited by Lucas

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@Pyfish

What happens if you do a 2 game loan but the team you go with lose the first game? Do you have the 2nd game at the team that beat them or just another game with the team you picked?

Using Stan's Inter as an example, so I can decide if thats something I want to do

Regardless of result, you stay with that team for the duration but it costs you a point per game so if you draw, you don't get any points, and it's only 2 points for a win effectively. :)

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK
The weekend beckons so time for the midweek update ahead of tonight and the weekend's matches.

image.png

Just three games to update on with 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss. @Stan's first loan game goes well picking up 2 points with Inter beating Parma after extra time. @DeadLinesman picked up a draw with Lens so can either stay put or move to Strasbourg. @Dr. Gonzo's Manchester City were beaten by Southampton so it's a move for him.

image.png

Only minor changes in the table!

image.png

• Subscriber

WEEKEND RESULTS
The last weekend of action before we have a full house again! 

image.png

2 draws for @Toinho and @Rucksackfranzose with Villarreal and Lecce respectively so they can either stay with those teams or move to Celta Vigo or AC Milan. @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC are on the move again, this time to Vizela, who consequently face Sporting next - will they return once again to Lisbon? @Bluewolf is also moving again, this time to the West Midlands to wear the colours of Wolves. @Stan has finished his loan spell - unless he decides to extend - so will return to West Ham after his 1-0 win with Inter. @Dr. Gonzo avoided a move to Everton with a 2-1 win with Southampton. @DeadLinesman chose to remain with Lens and it paid off with a 1-0 win. And finally, Colchester won so 3 more vital points for me to increase my PPG for the controversial PPG table at the end of the season.

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK

Three games, three losses in midweek

image.png

@Bluewolf is on the move again after a third 1-0 defeat in a row. They are now with Liverpool who they've lost twice already this season with in the Premier League. @Rucksackfranzose is the runner up of the Supercoppa Italia but no medals for that in this competition - he now moves to the winners, Inter. @Toinho is now back with Real Madrid after Villarreal faced off with them and lost in Copa del Rey.

image.png

All but 2 players in action this weekend - we are slowly recovering from the World Cup break!

image.png

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You will be... you will be.. :ph34r:

scrubs threaten GIF

I always thought you got a pick between the two sides if it was draw?? 

Oh wait yes! You can decide between Liverpool or Chelsea - I originally thought there was another fixture to do the results off after the weekend but there wasn't :)

• Upvote 1

• The topic was unpinned