talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Toinho said:

Real Madrid also just beat the other Madrid in the cup so that was my next game before Sociedad!

I've had a nightmare this week haven't I :D I'll add it onto the next set of results.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

WEEKEND RESULTS

image.png

Another RB Leipzig win means 3 points for @Beelzebub and @Mel81x. Welcome back to @Viva la FCB who hasn't had a match in an awfully long time in this game and returns with a win for Darmstadt; who are the team with the highest amount of points in this season of Gloryhunter so far (42 from 18 games and still unbeaten). It was also a winning return for @Tommy as Holstein Kiel beat Greuther Furth. 

Bayern drew for the 4th time in a row across all competitions - will @nudge stay in Munich or move to Frankfurt? It was a draw for @Rucksackfranzose too as Empoli drew with Torino and has chosen to move to Torino. Gillingham also drew so I've decided to take a risk and move to Swindon because they're higher in the table. @DeadLinesman and Lens join the draw brigade as they drew with Troyes. Real Madrid also drew so @Toinho has a choice to make as well (the Atletico result that I missed has been added to your tally).

I hope @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC didn't unpack their bags at Sporting as they are leaving them once again, this time to Porto. @Coma is on the move as they move to Dortmund after Leverkusen failed to beat them. @Bluewolf moves to Brighton after their third loss with Liverpool this season.

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

Transfer window closes tomorrow evening!

• Upvote 4

@FABRIZIOROMANO

20230131_233700.jpg

@Lucas to Manchester United...HERE WE GO! Unbelievable!! 🖋️

Agreement reached right now for an immediate transfer from Porto having only just arrived a few days ago via Sporting. 

I'm told Lucas was sold the moment he saw Man Utd get another easy home draw in the FA Cup last night like the flukey cunts that they are.

Lucas has denied rumours he's only joining to jinx Man Utd in their two upcoming February fixtures with arch rivals (and all round better guys) Leeds.

Documents signed and sent to @Pyfish before midnight so Lucas can be registered for Man Utd's game tomorrow night v Forest in the Carabao Cup.

Huge deal this late in the day but Lucas is on his way to Old Trafford with the rest of the prawn sandwich brigade!!

Get your Norwich City scarfs out lads!  ✈️ 🔰

Edited by Lucas
  • Haha 4

• Subscriber

Midweek

image.png

After 15 games with them, @Viva la FCB now moves away from Darmstadt and joins Frankfurt after a 4-2 loss.

@Lucas has played the first of 2 games in a row between Manchester United and Leeds and it ended in a 2-2 draw so now he can decide which team to back for the next game between the two sides this weekend.

It's 3 wins in 3 for @RandoEFC and @CaaC (John) with Porto after they avoided a defeat to lower league opposition in the cup - they face Sporting next in the league. In DfB Pokal, @Coma's Dortmund progressed with a 2-1 win.

image.png

And here's the updated fixtures

image.png

• Upvote 3

• The topic was unpinned