talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Subscriber

RESULTS

image.png

A mixture of last week's midweek games and the weekend results in this one. @Lucas - Manchester United and Barcelona drew so I've kept you with United but both United and Barca won at the weekend anyway so the result would be the same anyway. Plus, you want to be with United to hopefully with the Carabao Cup - surely? ;) 

2 wins for Dortmund since the last results post means @Coma picks up 6 points. As mentioned above, Manchester United drew in Europe but then won 3-0 against Leicester which means that Lucas and @Dr. Gonzo join forces after Gonzo was with Leicester. Just the second leg to go against Barcelona and if they can get through, they will have a shot at the Carabao Cup when United face Newcastle next weekend. @Stan doesn't get a shot at the Carabao Cup anymore as Newcastle lost out to Liverpool in the league. @Tommy picked up a win with St Pauli. It's now 5 wins in 5 for Porto and @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC but they face Inter next.

It was a 0-0 draw for @DeadLinesman as Nice and Reims couldn't be separated.

Is @Rucksackfranzose's luck be about to change? He's just lost another game at the weekend as Monza lost to AC Milan but will AC Milan be the team to turn it around for him? A 3-0 loss for @Viva la FCB means he's on his way to Stuttgart and hopefully have some better luck after a second 3-0 defeat in a row. Another loss for me means I tick off yet another League Two team on the list. And finally, @nudge has lost with Bayern so now moves to Monchengladbach.

image.png

And here are the fixtures

image.png

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@Pyfish You apparentely forgot  to count @Mel81x and @Beelzebub's 2 points they made with the two draws Union Berlin played at Ajax in the Europa and at home to Schalke in the Buli.:)

image.png

Updated it now!

@Beelzebub and @Mel81x - Same applies to you as it did with Lucas - if you wanted that move to Ajax from the first fixture, I can go back and change it, if not, you'll just need to pick between Union Berlin and Schalke for the next game.

image.png

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

image.png

Updated it now!

@Beelzebub and @Mel81x - Same applies to you as it did with Lucas - if you wanted that move to Ajax from the first fixture, I can go back and change it, if not, you'll just need to pick between Union Berlin and Schalke for the next game.

image.png

I'll stick with Union Berlin. Might be popping champagne at the end of the season even if I don't end up at the top of this list.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

What's more comical is the person in second place right now. What a wonderfully entertaining season of football this has been. 

I’ve basically only watched Liverpool this season so I’ve gotten about 5 minutes of entertainment all year xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was unpinned