The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
Another delay with results due to the forum downtime and the fact I had a few days off from work so haven't had the chance to use company time to do the results ;) A few people played a couple of matches so will have multiple results - if there was any draws, you've automatically stuck unless you've told me otherwise.

image.png

We start with Lincoln City who beat Barnsley 3-0 in the EFL Trophy to earn myself 3 points, before losing out to Cambridge back in the league. Two moves for @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC as they lose out to Fulham with Brighton before joining @Lucas at Tottenham as they beat Fulham but Champions League football for them next! For @DeadLinesman, it was a win followed by a third draw with Juventus but he faces PSG tonight in the Champions League. It's Europa League for @Toinho as Arsenal beat Villa in midweek, but then lost out to Manchester United in the league; who face Real Sociedad next. @Stan and @Bluewolf enjoyed a 6-0 Manchester City win over Nottingham Forest but then drew against Villa. Stan has chosen City, but will Bluewolf follow suit? The deadline is 8pm tonight to change their mind! @nudge continues a good run with a win for Lubeck over Phoenix Lubeck. @Dr. Gonzo is now with Napoli after Lazio failed to beat them. Napoli, of course, face Liverpool next. Another choice to make for @Coma and @Viva la FCB as Darmstadt draw again - will it be them next or a move to Arminia? @Mel81x lost to Hamburger so moves to them. @Beelzebub moves to Real Madrid after they beat his former team Real Betis. @Rucksackfranzose chose to stay with Paderborn and won 1-0 so sticks with them for another match at least. And finally, @Tommy also won so stays with Hannover.

image.png

Still a few players playing catch up - and quite a few movements in the table since last time!

image.png

31 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

RESULTS
Another delay with results due to the forum downtime and the fact I had a few days off from work so haven't had the chance to use company time to do the results ;) A few people played a couple of matches so will have multiple results - if there was any draws, you've automatically stuck unless you've told me otherwise.

image.png

We start with Lincoln City who beat Barnsley 3-0 in the EFL Trophy to earn myself 3 points, before losing out to Cambridge back in the league. Two moves for @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC as they lose out to Fulham with Brighton before joining @Lucas at Tottenham as they beat Fulham but Champions League football for them next! For @DeadLinesman, it was a win followed by a third draw with Juventus but he faces PSG tonight in the Champions League. It's Europa League for @Toinho as Arsenal beat Villa in midweek, but then lost out to Manchester United in the league; who face Real Sociedad next. @Stan and @Bluewolf enjoyed a 6-0 Manchester City win over Nottingham Forest but then drew against Villa. Stan has chosen City, but will Bluewolf follow suit? The deadline is 8pm tonight to change their mind! @nudge continues a good run with a win for Lubeck over Phoenix Lubeck. @Dr. Gonzo is now with Napoli after Lazio failed to beat them. Napoli, of course, face Liverpool next. Another choice to make for @Coma and @Viva la FCB as Darmstadt draw again - will it be them next or a move to Arminia? @Mel81x lost to Hamburger so moves to them. @Beelzebub moves to Real Madrid after they beat his former team Real Betis. @Rucksackfranzose chose to stay with Paderborn and won 1-0 so sticks with them for another match at least. And finally, @Tommy also won so stays with Hannover.

image.png

Still a few players playing catch up - and quite a few movements in the table since last time!

image.png

You're going to need to use more company time to fix the table.  I'm pretty sure that I have 2 draws now.  And I'll stay with Darmstadt again... thanks!

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Coma said:

You're going to need to use more company time to fix the table.  I'm pretty sure that I have 2 draws now.  And I'll stay with Darmstadt again... thanks!

I'll correct it for next results 

• Subscriber

RESULTS
One of these weeks, I'll be on time with the results. A handful of games were postponed at the weekend so that makes it slightly easier and in some cases allows some of the other players to play some games in hand.

image.png

We start with last week's Champions League matches where Real Madrid beat Celtic for a winning start to @Beelzebub's time with them before grabbing another win in the league over Mallorca. @DeadLinesman wanted the stripy cunts to win but lost out to PSG, who then beat Brest 1-0 in the league so at least it was one win for him. @Stan & @Bluewolf's Manchester City have back to back Champions League games as they beat Sevilla 4-0 before facing Dortmund next. @Dr. Gonzo stayed with Napoli after facing his beloved Liverpool and beating them before grabbing another 3 points in the league with a win over Spezia. @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC only had the one game due to the postponements but it was a Champions League win over Marseille to bag them 3 points each. It wasn't a great start for life at Manchester United for @Toinho as they lost 1-0 to Real Sociedad but then Sociedad themselves lost in the league so 3 losses on the bounce for Toinho now with 3 different teams. Darmstadt LOVE drawing as they tied a third game in a row so yet another choice for @Coma and @Viva la FCB (who didn't get their points last week so I've added those on too). @Mel81x stays with Hamburger and picks up another 3 points to stay in the reach of the top spot along with @nudge who has now been with Lubeck for 7 games running having collected another win to make it 19 points from 7 games in Regionalliga North. @Tommy remains top despite a draw with Hannover; will he stay with them to continue an unbeaten run or switch to Braunschweig? And finally, @Rucksackfranzose bagged another win with a 3-0 result with Paderborn.

No game for me but back in action tonight.

image.png

And here is the updated table which as I said earlier in the post, the postponements have allowed a few players to catch up on games so we have a better idea of who is doing well and who isn't (me). Tommy is definitely having his Leicester moment as this time last season he was struggling at the very bottom of the table.

image.png

• Subscriber

I forgot this additional stat that I was going to include in the results post.

@Toinho moves to Getafe who unfortunately are in the bottom 10 teams across all of the seasons of Gloryhunter we've done so far.

image.png

Also crazy that we've had 285 different teams!

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

I forgot this additional stat that I was going to include in the results post.

@Toinho moves to Getafe who unfortunately are in the bottom 10 teams across all of the seasons of Gloryhunter we've done so far.

image.png

Also crazy that we've had 285 different teams!

Yep sounds like my luck. Arsenal, United, fucking Getafe.

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Coma said:

By playing in Germany I've got an outside shot of losing to Bayern.  Then we'll see who's laughing.

image.png

Bayern do have one of the better records overall in Gloryhunter. Manchester City currently above them albeit with more games played and a lot more games lost. Maybe it's best to do it on win ratio...

image.png

3 teams with 100% records and one of them is from the Euros!

• Subscriber

I'll try and do the midweek results tonight or tomorrow but if not, it'll be another one of those loooong posts on Tuesday. 

If your team has drawn in midweek, tell me if you're staying or going, otherwise I'll just keep you where you are.

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Better late than never they say! Hopefully now that the mourning period is over for the Queen, my work will get back to normal and I can have time to slack off work to do this on time going forward. On the results graphic, I've grouped each players' results together so it's easier to see the movements.

image.png

Starting with midweek, I was on the move once again as I joined Cheltenham after starting the week with Cambridge; and I end the week with Accrington after they beat Cheltenham. @CaaC (John), @Lucas and @RandoEFC's next fixture last time was noted down as the Leicester game but I forgot they were in Europe (oops!) so they actually played Sporting and lost, before then losing to Boavista, which is where they are now. Elsewhere, a new club has formed; 'The '1 Win in Europe and 1 Win in the League' Club - it's members for this week are @DeadLinesman with PSG, @Stan and @Bluewolf for Manchester City, @Dr. Gonzo for Napoli and @Beelzebub with Real Madrid. @Stan as a result also holds the title of the only person unbeaten in Gloryhunter so far. 

@Mel81x won again with Hamburger and @Tommy's choice to switch to Braunschweig played off as they won their game to keep him top of the table. And @Toinho also won with Getafe!

@nudge had two league games, both resulting in a draw with Lubeck.  @Coma picked up their FOURTH draw in a row after deciding to break away from Darmstadt whilst @Viva la FCB stuck with them and they won!

@Rucksackfranzose is on the move from Paderborn to Greuther Furth after a 2-1 loss. 

image.png

International break is this weekend so only 2 people playing!

image.png

Win percentage is now included on the leaderboard so you can see who's actually doing well and who isn't!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived