talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2022/23 [1. Spieltag] 15-17th July 2022

1 minute ago, Michael said:

What did you think of Kownacki's performance today? 

Yea, I thought he did okay. Obiously showed a lot of heart as he always does, but was also very unlucky in some situations. And as you said, he will only get better with more match practice. Personally I was very happy to see him in the Fortuna shirt again. I always liked him. Seems like a very mellow and nice guy off the pitch, but a prick in a positive sense on the pitch. 😅

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I want Magdeburg to do well, and I was also one of those who predicted them to be the surprise package of the season and finish in a safe midtable position. The main problem is the injuries to their strikers though. With both Schuler and Brünker out for a long time, they'll have to sign another forward in order to avoid relegation battle, imo. 

Magdeburg's Atik seems like an annoying prick though. When our club's physio and injured player Felix Klaus walked past him at the corner flag, he pretended like he's going to shoot the ball torwards them, and in another situation he tripped over the ball, and threw a tantrum on the pitch, like he actually flopped on the grass like a stranded dolphin, because the referee didn't grant him a free-kick. 

Quite liked their player Ito though. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Paderborn taking Karlsruhe to the cleaners. 😬

Paderborn have outclassed Karlsruhe in this 2nd half. They look a very decent team, perhaps I should have bought one of their players on Comduo.😄

They look a very organised team and they have several very good players who look threatening when in possession. It looks like they will probably be competing near the top of the table this season.

On 15/07/2022 at 04:29, nudge said:

Nürnberg v Fürth (Frankenderby; probably one of the oldest derbies in German football?)
Lautern v KSC (not sure how heated it is these days)
Hannover v Braunschweig (Niedersachsenderby)
HSV v St Pauli

Get your shit together people, this will be a quiz question at some point.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived