talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Zinchenko To Arsenal

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Panna King said:

I think its a very poor signing tbh as we already have AMN who is probably a better player.   Anyway its another squad player but we need to strengthen our forward line ASAP.

Apart from pace, Ashley Maitland Niles has nothing on Zinchenko. AMN plays at right-back anyway or the right flank, Zinchenko will rarely even be playing at left-back for Arsenal, his prime position will be central midfield. 

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Apart from pace, Ashley Maitland Niles has nothing on Zinchenko. AMN plays at right-back anyway or the right flank, Zinchenko will rarely even be playing at left-back for Arsenal, his prime position will be central midfield. 

AMN has operated at both sides as well in the middle so I dont know the point of this signing at all, apart from Arteta knew he was able to get him from his Man City connections.   Plus I would be worried Zincenko will be in centre mid! we are lightweight as it is and will be worse with him.    I think some people are over hyped with this due to the wank fest from anyone that is from Ukraine at the moment.

21 minutes ago, Panna King said:

AMN has operated at both sides as well in the middle so I dont know the point of this signing at all, apart from Arteta knew he was able to get him from his Man City connections.   Plus I would be worried Zincenko will be in centre mid! we are lightweight as it is and will be worse with him.    I think some people are over hyped with this due to the wank fest from anyone that is from Ukraine at the moment.

The point is because he is a much better player than Maitland Niles. Zinchenko has brilliant technique, creativity and a passing range to die for. But sure dude, you're entitled to your opinion. Wank fest? The Ukraine issue isn't a situation to joke about and only a cretin would want to sign a player due to the footballers country of origin. Arteta has signed and raved about Zinchenko because he is a quality player, not because his country is tragically getting bombed and attacked by some low life tyrant.

• Subscriber

This is daft. Maitland-Niles had potential but he can't establish himself in an Arsenal team who haven't been any great shakes for a few years and got 8 appearances at Roma last season. Zinchenko has been a regular/rotation option for a Man City team that have been one of the best of the world during this era of football. There's no comparison here.

Maitland Niles needs to leave Arsenal. He's treading water there.

The problem for him is he's never established his quality in a set position and because of his versatility, it's only worked against him in changing positions.

You can't say he's never had the chance but he can't even get in ahead of players like Cedric. That tells you what Arsenal think of him.

He needs to move to a much smaller team, identify and hold down a position and make it his own. Lad is going to be 25 soon and he's in danger of seeing his career pass by in front of him.

Forest, Bournemouth or Fulham would all be great options for him. 

9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

This is daft. Maitland-Niles had potential but he can't establish himself in an Arsenal team who haven't been any great shakes for a few years and got 8 appearances at Roma last season. Zinchenko has been a regular/rotation option for a Man City team that have been one of the best of the world during this era of football. There's no comparison here.

Zinchenko is not very good mate, City have just made him a highlight reel to send him off, it's 1min20secs 😂 ..times he got ripped a new one or caught out of position would be 10 times as long :ph34r:  ..nice kid, glad he's gone 

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Zinchenko is not very good mate, City have just made him a highlight reel to send him off, it's 1min20secs 😂 ..times he got ripped a new one or caught out of position would be 10 times as long :ph34r:  ..nice kid, glad he's gone 

Yeah, that's why Pep and Arteta have sung his praises so highly, not to mention the other footballing experts!.😂 Pep Guardiola signed Zinchenko in 2016, when Zinchenko was a teenager. Clearly having kept him at City for 6 years, shows just how much Pep rated him. Plenty of opportunities to sell him off earlier, but he didn't. So Zinchenko got caught out of position a few times at left-back(a position that was never his natural position), big deal. That doesn't negate the quality he now has. He has never had blistering speed(a trait really needed for the fullback positions, especially in the Premier League) and his main strengths at left back is his attacking prowess. Which Pep admired, as Pep likes his left-backs to get forward and attack. But you won't look at the many times he set up goals for City.

In any case, he will be playing in his natural position at Arsenal, central midfield, where he will be able to dictate the play and show off his array of passing skills. Zinchenko is a real quality midfielder and a big club like Arsenal are not going to pay big money for a Premier League player if they didn't highly rate him. But don't bother listening to me or the experts, follow your own bias. Remind me though to buy you a pair of glasses for Christmas. 😉

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Yeah, that's why Pep and Arteta have sung his praises so highly, not to mention the other footballing experts!.😂 

He's 1min highlight reel tells you all you need to know 😂 ..and Pep got rid of him, so yes i agree with the expert B|

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

He's 1min highlight reel tells you all you need to know 😂 ..and Pep got rid of him, so yes i agree with the expert B|

Yeah, class player! 😎 Pep bought him because he rated him and kept him for 6 years, while highly singing his praises, so yes, you should listen to Pep as well as the numerous other experts who have been constantly praising Zinchenko's footballing ability. 😉 A top club like Arsenal were willing to pay good money and wages for him, so that they could play him in his favourite position. So it's not surprising that Zinchenko wanted to join them and be a regular in their midfield, his natural position. Pep sold him for a handsome transfer fee, because he already has Cancelo at left-back, probably the best player in his position in the world. Big summer signing for Arsenal, as their manager and scouts clearly know what they are doing. 👍

14 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, class player! 😎 Pep bought him because he rated him and kept him for 6 years, while highly singing his praises, so yes, you should listen to Pep as well as the numerous other experts who have been constantly praising Zinchenko's footballing ability. 😉 A top club like Arsenal were willing to pay good money and wages for him, so that they could play him in his favourite position. So it's not surprising that Zinchenko wanted to join them and be a regular in their midfield, his natural position. Pep sold him for a handsome transfer fee, because he already has Cancelo at left-back, probably the best player in his position in the world. Big summer signing for Arsenal, as their manager and scouts clearly know what they are doing. 👍

What part of Pep got rid of him don't you understand? :35_thinking: Pep doesn't rate him, when your trying to sell a cart horse you have to talk it up don't you 😂 ..Arsenal was only allowed to sign Jesus on the condition they buy Zinc too :ph34r:  ..and Zinc didn't want to leave City, he said so in the interview, the news that he had to leave made him cry

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

What part of Pep got rid of him don't you understand? :35_thinking: Pep doesn't rate him, when your trying to sell a cart horse you have to talk it up don't you 😂 ..Arsenal was only allowed to sign Jesus on the condition they buy Zinc too :ph34r:

What a load of crap!😄 You think Pep doesn't rate him? Yeah sure, that's why Pep's always praised Zinchenko's footballing abilities! 😂 That's also why a top club like Arsenal were willing to splash good money for him! 😆 But sure, you're probably right, Pep, Arteta and all the other experts who say that he's an excellent player must have been lying. 😉

1 minute ago, Michael said:

What a load of crap!😄 You think Pep doesn't rate him? Yeah sure, that's why Pep's always praised Zinchenko's footballing abilities! 😂 That's also why a top club like Arsenal were willing to splash good money for him! 😆 But sure, you're probably right, Pep, Arteta and all the other experts who say that he's an excellent player must have been lying. 😉

Pep got rid of him, that's how much he rates him xD, Zinc was crying, he didn't want to go :(  ... sorry the truth hurts, he's your problem now 😂

29 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Pep got rid of him, that's how much he rates him xD, Zinc was crying, he didn't want to go :(  ... sorry the truth hurts, he's your problem now 😂

WTF does this prove??😂😂 He's spent most of his footballing career at Man City, he's won numerous titles and awards with them. Of course he's going to be emotional, never mind the fact that he is an emotional person as it is, everyone knows that. 😄 Where the hell is it said that Pep wanted to get rid of him? All Pep has ever done is praise his great skills. 😂 Zinchenko has always been an Arsenal fan, he wanted to join Arsenal, the club he's always supported and the prospect of playing in central midfield regularly for his boyhood club is a dream come true for him, you wally.😆 Watch the following video and continue to learn sunshine!😉😂😂 The truth does hurt doesn't it? 😆

16 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

He only ever played when we had injury problems and Pep's got rid of him, enjoy! xD

You were proven wrong and this is your feeble comeback reply? 😂 😂 Zinchenko played loads of games for Man City, not always due to injuries and despite having to compete with the best left-back in the world in Cancelo for that position. A position which is not Zinchenko's natural position. 👍

The prospect of Zinchenko continuing to compete at left-back with Cancelo at Man City or the prospect of Zinchenko joining the club he supported as a kid and another big club in Arsenal, where he will play an integral role in midfield, his natural position. It's obvious why he wanted to join Arsenal!  😂 Your claims of City wanting to sell him are rubbish, it's Zinchenko who decided to leave and join the club he's supported since he was a kid, so that he could be an integral part of their midfield. Read the following article and you might learn some more.😉

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-line-up-next-season-oleksandr-zinchenko-midfield-man-city-transfer-1752199

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

You were proven wrong and this is your feeble comeback reply? 😂 😂 Zinchenko played loads of games for Man City, not always due to injuries and despite having to compete with the best left-back in the world in Cancelo for that position. A position which is not Zinchenko's natural position. 👍

The prospect of Zinchenko continuing to compete at left-back with Cancelo at Man City or the prospect of Zinchenko joining the club he supported as a kid and another big club in Arsenal, where he will play an integral role in midfield, his natural position. It's obvious why he wanted to join Arsenal!  😂 Your claims of City wanting to sell him are rubbish, it's Zinchenko who decided to leave and join the club he's supported since he was a kid, so that he could be an integral part of their midfield. Read the following article and you might learn some more.😉

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-line-up-next-season-oleksandr-zinchenko-midfield-man-city-transfer-1752199

Proven wrong? :35_thinking: give your head a wobble and have a lie down😂 

17 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Proven wrong? :35_thinking: give your head a wobble and have a lie down😂 

Unfortunately you seem to have cognitive dissonance and clear bias.😂 

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

You said Zinchenko didn't want to leave, lol!😂😂 Then I posted you the following video which proved you were talking out of your rear end!😆 This shattered your BS claims! 🤣

Boyhood dream came true by joining Arsenal he said! 😉 I bet you never even knew that he's always supported Arsenal until I had to point that out to you today. 😆 Pep never said that he wanted to get rid of him, that's another lie. Pep had ample opportunity to sell him over the last 6 years if he didn't want him, but Zinchenko stayed because Pep wanted him, hence the reason Pep has always complimented Zinchenko about his talents. The lesson of the day for you is not to pull things out of your arse and try to be honest with your claims. 😉

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Unfortunately you seem to have cognitive dissonance and clear bias.😂 

You said Zinchenko didn't want to leave, lol!😂😂 Then I posted you the following video which proved you were talking out of your rear end!😆 This shattered your BS claims! 🤣

Boyhood dream came true by joining Arsenal he said! 😉 I bet you never even knew that he's always supported Arsenal until I had to point that out to you today. 😆 Pep never said that he wanted to get rid of him, that's another lie. Pep had ample opportunity to sell him over the last 6 years if he didn't want him, but Zinchenko stayed because Pep wanted him, hence the reason Pep has always complimented Zinchenko about his talents. The lesson of the day for you is not to pull things out of your arse and try to be honest with your claims. 😉

He didn't want to leave, he was crying when Pep told him he was selling him, that video i posted he even said he's not ready to leave City 😂 ..your bias though so belive what you like, not the guy who's seen every game he's played for us :coffee:

12 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

He didn't want to leave, he was crying when Pep told him he was selling him, that video i posted he even said he's not ready to leave City 😂 ..your bias though so belive what you like, not the guy who's seen every game he's played for us :coffee:

Of course he wanted to join Arsenal and leave City you wally.😂 Just because it is his dream to join Arsenal, the club he's supported his whole life, doesn't mean it's easy to leave Man City, probably the best club in England. City are the club where he's played 6 years and most of his career at, where he has formed close friendships with his City team mates. There's never an easy time to leave and say goodbye at a club you've been with for so long, especially for an emotional chap like Zinchenko. That doesn't negate the fact that he wanted to join Arsenal to be an integral part of their midfield. Even in the interview you posted, it's said that it was Zinchenko's decision to leave, regardless of whether it was an easy one or not. 😆

His first Arsenal interview video which I posted, further confirms this, with him saying it's his dream to have joined Arsenal. It's all as clear as daylight, but you seem to have some cognitive dissonance, because you are unable to infer the obvious. Either that or you've got some sort of bias. Because Pep never said that he wanted to sell him, that's just lies.

Zinchenko said it was his dream to join Arsenal, how could he join Arsenal if he didn't want to leave City? 😂 It was his dream to join, he said so himself. So he clearly wanted to leave City and join Arsenal!😎😄 

You having watched him a million times for City means nothing if you've got poor judgement.😉 You seem to think that I've not watched him loads of times either. I have and I can see the qualities that he has and what a class act he is when played in the right position and to his strengths. Pep, Arteta and many other football experts and pundits have said the same. So forgive me for agreeing with their judgement and my own judgement over yours. 😎 It's obvious he's a class act and that he wanted to join Arsenal, I've shown you all the proof, but you still want to dig your head in the sand. Stick to your bias mate, just don't lie by saying he didn't want to join Arsenal or that it was Pep who told him to leave, because all that's just lies and a load of tripe.😉😂

Zinchenko on joining Arsenal: "IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!" 😂😂😂😉😎

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Oh no he didn't, this is Zin right now  💔

Yes, fulfilling his dream at Arsenal!😄 Zinchenko on joining Arsenal: "IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!"😂

I think that I need to get you both hearing aids and spectacles this Christmas.😃😉

Archived