talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Zinchenko To Arsenal

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Rattled? There's nothing to be rattled about. I simply exposed a very bad liar.:coffee:

Here's the number for the samaritans mate 0330 094 5717 tell them how good Zinchenko is because I've got work to do 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Here's the number for the samaritans mate 0330 094 5717 tell them how good Zinchenko is because I've got work to do 

Yes, I shall phone the number up and inform them of your compulsive lying issues. In the meantime, hurry along to work and get down that pit. I've got more important issues to attend to after exposing your lies. 😉

Arteta singles out the great performances of Zinchenko and Saliba for high praise, as Arsenal romp to a 4-0 victory over Chelsea. It didn't take Zinchenko long to impress, did it?😀😉

Mikel Arteta picks out Arsenal duo for praise that will delight fans after Chelsea rout - Mirror Online

Zinchenko violates and ruins Mason Mount with his mesmerising skills.😄😎 Little wonder why Pep Guardiola said that he would have been incredibly happy to see Zinchenko stay at Man City. His loss, is clearly Arteta's and Arsenal's gain. 👍

New Arsenal Signing Oleksandr Zinchenko Ruined Chelsea Midfielder Mason Mount In 4-0 Win (sportbible.com)

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

‘I was a boyhood fan’ is the biggest lie every single footballer says

This is true apart from Haaland and Foden who really are City fans B|  ..Zinc had a stinker last night didn't he? he will be out on loan by Christmas :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

This is true apart from Haaland and Foden who really are City fans B|  ..Zinc had a stinker last night didn't he? he will be out on loan by Christmas :ph34r:

Haaland would have been a fan of every team his dad played for, that doesn’t count. Foden is an idiot, so he doesn’t count either. 

2 hours ago, Spike said:

‘I was a boyhood fan’ is the biggest lie every single footballer says

Zinchenko has been saying that he's an fan of Arsenal for years. Even back in the days when he was with Shakhtar Donetsk, this is not a new revelation to those who follow Ukrainian football. 

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

So you wish sunshine, so you wish. Except everyone is saying the opposite, hence Arteta raving about his performance. 😉

Pep "incredibly happy" if Zinchenko had stayed at Man City. :coffee:

22 minutes ago, Michael said:

Zinchenko has been saying that he's an fan of Arsenal for years. Even back in the days when he was with Shakhtar Donetsk, this is not a new revelation to those who follow Ukrainian football. 

I’m a fan of Quanjiang

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Haaland would have been a fan of every team his dad played for, that doesn’t count. Foden is an idiot, so he doesn’t count either. 

I agree mate, Zinchenko had another shocker, i can see why you don't rate him 

He will just be used as a make shift left back and thats it for Arsenal! he is not good enough to play in centre midfield! he will just be a squad player.  I dont rate him that much, I remember when he was at PSV a few years ago and he was so bad he couldn't hardly get a game in the first team!

Archived