talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sebastian Haller Diagnosed with Testicular Tumor

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reports state it all came from him feeling ‘unwell’ in training.

As stated, hopefully caught early enough and he can recover, access to the best care too.. worst start imaginable for him at a new club but I’m sure Dortmund will handle it with class unlike other examples with certain clubs. 

Hello everyone, I wanted to let you know that Step 1 has been completed! I want to thank  the @BVB and the medical team who were exceptional to me. A big thank you also to all the hospital caregivers for their support - kindness 🙏🏽💪🏾

On 26/07/2022 at 12:49, Coma said:

I wonder if he'll actually miss any time then?  I'm sure he'll go through numerous scans, etc. to make sure it hasn't spread but otherwise he's healthy? 

He'll be out for several months, according to Sebastian Kehl. Not all of the results are in yet, and the further treatments have yet to be determined. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"As expected from the beginning, different possibilities were considered after the chemo. I can tell you that the fight is not over for me. I will have to undergo surgery to finally beat this tumour, that keeps me from playing, once and for all."

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

As expected from the beginning, different possibilities were considered after the chemo. I can tell you that the fight is not over for me. I will have to undergo surgery to finally beat this tumour, that keeps me from playing, once and for all. 

I hope he gets over it. Fuck cancer.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I hope he gets over it. Fuck cancer.

Yea, I was hoping he already has it behind him after he sounded somewhat positive after chemo. This news is really sad. Hopefully that'll be the end of the fucking thing. 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

"As expected from the beginning, different possibilities were considered after the chemo. I can tell you that the fight is not over for me. I will have to undergo surgery to finally beat this tumour, that keeps me from playing, once and for all."

Have they specified the surgey? I assume they removed his testicle already.

Either way hope he recovers soon!

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

Have they specified the surgey? I assume they removed his testicle already.

Either way hope he recovers soon!

Yep they did, it's his second surgery. No specification what that surgery is for, hopefully it's not because the cancer already formed metastases in other body parts.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived