The better place to talk football.

Name - Guess This Movie 2

football forum

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Tommy said:

This is the easiest game I have ever done. With every movie they make it so obvious. xD

Yeah I can see it. Ive played the last 4 or 5 days and they've all been super straight forward. The god damn Wordle's this month have been killers though so I need to build back my confidence. This'll do.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

This is the easiest game I have ever done. With every movie they make it so obvious. xD

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah I can see it. Ive played the last 4 or 5 days and they've all been super straight forward. The god damn Wordle's this month have been killers though so I need to build back my confidence. This'll do.

Nah, some I need clues, I got tonight's one by the Emovi characters and the actors but saying that my favourite Word Games out of the lot are the 3 below and I play them every day/night.

1. Wordle
  2. Worldie
  3. Globle

Worldie & Globle are bloody hard sometimes and I have got caught out with The Vatican City & San Marino which are inside Italy, so Italy would come up a dark red and that's about it, also, Lesotho which is inside South Africa.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I thought for sure this one was gonna be Desperado or Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Took me two guesses anyways its one of the few animated movies Ive seen.

As soon as I saw Anthony Gonzalez's name then I clicked on with the Emovi's above it, I remembered it as our daughter watched it a while back with wee Kaiden.

Archived