talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gini Wijnaldum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One way of looking at it is if he had joined Barcelona, not only would they also be looking to move him out but he'd probably be in a dispute over pay too.

On a years loan it would be interesting to see him back at Newcastle in a midfield three with Bruno and Joelinton. He may not have sell on value but he gets the club, the fans love him and he would bring a winning mentality with him.

45 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

One way of looking at it is if he had joined Barcelona, not only would they also be looking to move him out but he'd probably be in a dispute over pay too.

On a years loan it would be interesting to see him back at Newcastle in a midfield three with Bruno and Joelinton. He may not have sell on value but he gets the club, the fans love him and he would bring a winning mentality with him.

if it is a loan or free sure why not, barce are trying to dump Dempay on us as well.   Maybe the three Dutchman

I'd like to see him at Roma. PSG fans really seem to hate him, I guess he's been a bit crap for them. I love Gini though, I think he's a very underrated player.

Glad he gets to take the oil money from PSG but then make a move to a proper club.

4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'd like to see him at Roma. PSG fans really seem to hate him, I guess he's been a bit crap for them. I love Gini though, I think he's a very underrated player.

Glad he gets to take the oil money from PSG but then make a move to a proper club.

No one should ever give a fuck what PSG fans think. Not even a real club (founded for fun by a fashion designer), not even a real rivalry with Marseille (created by sensationalist press of Canal+). Fuck em

53 minutes ago, Spike said:

No one should ever give a fuck what PSG fans think. Not even a real club (founded for fun by a fashion designer), not even a real rivalry with Marseille (created by sensationalist press of Canal+). Fuck em

I thought Canal+ was also involved in their creation too?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived