• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2022/23 - [2. Spieltag] - 22-24th July 2022

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Fuck, almost forgot. I'm off to the stadium now. 

Unbenannt.png

It was a great 1st half as Dusseldorf lead 2-1, thanks to goals from Kownacki and Hennings. The 2nd half is bound to be just as exciting as these 2 sides really like to go at it.

Oooof, I did not fully expect three points today, as Paderborn were on fire against Karlsruhe. Great first half, with lots of chances, and the 2nd half was more defending, and Paderborn kept pressuring us. But under Thioune, I never worry so far. I always had confidence that we can see this out. Great defending! 

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oooof, I did not fully expect three points today, as Paderborn were on fire against Karlsruhe. Great first half, with lots of chances, and the 2nd half was more defending, and Paderborn kept pressuring us. But under Thioune, I never worry so far. I always had confidence that we can see this out. Great defending! 

It was indeed a very good all round performance from Dusseldorf. Paderborn are one of the better sides in this division, as we witnessed last week with their demolition of Karlsruhe. But Dusseldorf deserved their win today, even though Paderborn created chances of their own. A precious 3 points from the club that many tip to win the league this season.

Nurnberg take the lead against Greuther Furth as Daferner scores! Nurnberg pumped a cross came into the penalty area and Duah headed the ball towards the far post, Linde got a hand to it, but Daferner was on hand to tuck the rebound into the net from close range.

Nurnberg 1-0 Greuther Furth

Kiel turned the match around. They were 0-1 down against Kaiserslautern, and now they scored 2 goals within 6 minutes in the 2nd half. Must have been some good pep talk from the coach at half-time. xD

Nvm, Boyd scores the equaliser. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Kiel turned the match around. They were 0-1 down against Kaiserslautern, and now they scored 2 goals within 6 minutes in the 2nd half. Must have been some good pep talk from the coach at half-time. xD

Nvm, Boyd scores the equaliser. 

Yeah, I was trying to watch parts of that match and caught Kiel's goals. I think a 2-2 draw was a fair result in the end. Kaiserslautern are tough at home, but I still think Kiel are the slightly better team overall.

I was watching the Nurnberg v Greuther Furth match, which was very exciting. Both sides created plenty of chances, but Nurnberg ended up winning 2-0 in the end. 

I think that Nurnberg, Greuther Furth and Kiel will all fancy their chances of gaining promotion this season. Kaiserslautern will probably finish somewhere in mid-table.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Yeah, I was trying to watch parts of that match and caught Kiel's goals. I think a 2-2 draw was a fair result in the end. Kaiserslautern are tough at home, but I still think Kiel are the slightly better team overall.

I was watching the Nurnberg v Greuther Furth match, which was very exciting. Both sides created plenty of chances, but Nurnberg ended up winning 2-0 in the end. 

I think that Nurnberg, Greuther Furth and Kiel will all fancy their chances of gaining promotion this season. Kaiserslautern will probably finish somewhere in mid-table.

We really don't want to hope so. They already got 4 points more than they rightfully deserve!

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

We really don't want to hope so. They already got 4 points more than they rightfully deserve!

To be honest, looking at their squad, there's only really Durm, Boyd, Luthe, Zolinski, Zimmer and Ritter who I rate, the rest of their team looks bang average. So it wouldn't be surprising if they finish just above the relegation places at the end of the season. I just think that they're a little too good to get relegated though.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Also it goes to show you how good Mageburg are. Makes our win last week look even better! 

We're jinxing it, Tommy. Karlsruhe have clawed 2 back...

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

We're jinxing it, Tommy. Karlsruhe have clawed 2 back...

This would be remarkable if they manage to find that equaliser, even more so if they end up winning it. They're finally showing some guts now, which is a good sign from their perspective.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

This would be remarkable if they manage to find that equaliser, even more so if they end up winning it. They're finally showing some guts now, which is a good sign from their perspective.

Hopefully not...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived