talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Women's Euro 2017

13 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

The Dutch public are all really behind this team now and it is showing with the performances of the ladies,  they have been fantastic, I hope it continues against England :D 

I don't :D.  It's hard to predict any of the four teams left could win it. Fair play to the dutch though they got right behind their team

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

For fucks sake... 

Should have known really... man or woman we all carry the England failure gene when it comes to football... 

I blame the band. They weren't at the last game. Has to be their fault they are always there when England go out.

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I blame the band. They weren't at the last game. Has to be their fault they are always there when England go out.

Interesting theory... I blame it on the underdog tag.. 

As soon as they said the Netherlands were the underdogs in this game you just knew we were heading out.. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I'm glad the England Ladies are heading out, their arrogance over the past few days when discussing this tie was embarrassing to say the least. 

The manager Sampson was talking about coaching in the Premier league 😆

1 hour ago, VanPanna said:

Underdogs?  We have been the best team in the tournament by a mile.

I don't watch enough womens football to know who is and who isn't... They claimed that the Netherlands were the underdogs because they have only beaten England 3 times in 19 attempts or something like that... 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I don't watch enough womens football to know who is and who isn't... They claimed that the Netherlands were the underdogs because they have only beaten England 3 times in 19 attempts or something like that... 

Well we havent been great in past years but since last year We are up there with some of the best teams now, really have improved.

Apparently England could host the next tournament. I'd love to see it. I could see the girls selling out Wembley.Anyway great final. Holland deserved to win well done to them. 

On 03/08/2017 at 9:33 PM, VanPanna said:

Underdogs?  We have been the best team in the tournament by a mile.

I wouldn't say you've been the best by a mile

On 03/08/2017 at 8:45 PM, HoneyNUFC said:

It's been all England since the Dutch scored.

It's a good job the Dutch are going to the final because there was no one at the other semi final xD

The Danes has 3 and a half thousand fans today which isn't bad

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I wouldn't say you've been the best by a mile

Well, Won every game, looked great in attack, defence was suppose to be weak and at set pieces but we defended well in most of the games,  Had the player of the tournament, so defiantly the deserved winning team, a lot of teams underperformed like Germany. 

You were the best team and deserved to win. But you were outplayed in the second half against Denmark in the group stage. And Belgium had chances against you. Like I said you were the best team but not by miles.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived