talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Emergence of Belotti

The Rooster. The future of Italy? The complete striker?

Whatever he is referred to, it would take a very stubborn person to not have been impressed by Belotti this season. Whether Torino can hold off the likely bids in the summer remains to be seen, but they will be grateful for his performances at the moment.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torino are the Italian team I follow and he fits well into their system.  Given his strong performances this season, it's likely he'll be snapped up for some decent money over the summer window.

41 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Too many Torino players fail elsewhere which is why I would be wary right now.  If he moves it should be to another Italian football club and not abroad.

Andrea Silenzi comes to mind back in the 90s lol 

4 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Andrea Silenzi comes to mind back in the 90s lol 

Gianluigi Lentini, Alessio Cerci and Ciro Immobile also all come to mind that were doing a great job at Torino.

The craziest one was Lentini when he moved to that great AC Milan side and was a world transfer record fee at the time.

24 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Gianluigi Lentini, Alessio Cerci and Ciro Immobile also all come to mind that were doing a great job at Torino.

The craziest one was Lentini when he moved to that great AC Milan side and was a world transfer record fee at the time.

He was unfortunate that he was involved in a car accident which he never really recovered from.  

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm not shocked he's having a poor season said all of last season there's plenty better than him.

He'd do well at a club like Lazio but that's really about it.

(I'm not talking about his injury, that would be a stupid point for me to make.)

Archived