talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ross Barkley...

• Subscriber

The jungle drums are sounding and it appears that there's legs in rumours of a return for Ross Barkley to Everton.

Lampard did seem a bit obsessed with him for a bit when he took over at Chelsea, if I remember correctly. Means that Everton are now working to finally replace Idrissa Gueye and Ross Barkley with Idrissa Gueye and Ross Barkley.

If you've got Twitter, and this story continues to escalate, treat yourself by following half a dozen Everton fan pages for a few days, put your feet up with some popcorn and a glass of wine and enjoy the show.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Doesn't really seem like the kind of midfielder I'd have imagined Everton need right now.

A shit one?

53 minutes ago, Spike said:

Now this is typical Everton

Now this time I agree xD.

He was decent at Villa no? I think maybe time for everyone to accept, including him and whoever represents him, that he's probably not a top 4 player, but somewhere around 10th-6th and can do a job for teams in that bracket.

If the fee and wages are correct I feel like it could be a decent move for Everton overall, but I haven't paid too much attention to why he's disliked there so who knows.

8 minutes ago, Danny said:

He was decent at Villa no? I think maybe time for everyone to accept, including him and whoever represents him, that he's probably not a top 4 player, but somewhere around 10th-6th and can do a job for teams in that bracket.

If the fee and wages are correct I feel like it could be a decent move for Everton overall, but I haven't paid too much attention to why he's disliked there so who knows.

He played early on for them and then he was relegated to the bench.

Not sure if injuries are affecting his game, he does not sprint much though is capable of the odd goal.

As a Chelsea fan with 10 minutes to go and losing often feel he is worth a punt yet rarely happens under TT. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Gilmour could be great

He’s ridiculously overhyped. Nothing special at all. Too lightweight, would get eaten alive by the Goodison crowd  

4 minutes ago, Storts said:

He’s ridiculously overhyped. Nothing special at all. Too lightweight, would get eaten alive by the Goodison crowd  

You’d know about overhyped players

• 5 weeks later...

Archived