talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 3-1 Man City - Saturday 30th July, 2022 (Community Shield)

football forum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Liverpool 3-1 Man City - Saturday 30th July, 2022 (Community Shield)

So Nunes steals Haaland's limelight.

City just could not find Haaland.

Fiercely contested thought apart from the opener Ake played quite well just surprised as thought he was on his way.

Foden looked decent when he came on.

@CiceroFor me Grealish has gone down at City at Villa he was a free-kick earning machine. A bit like Mahrez who is no longer the exciting player he once was.

3 minutes ago, Waylander said:

So Nunes steals Haaland's limelight.

City just could not find Haaland.

Fiercely contested thought apart from the opener Ake played quite well just surprised as thought he was on his way.

Foden looked decent when he came on.

@CiceroFor me Grealish has gone down at City at Villa he was a free-kick earning machine. A bit like Mahrez who is no longer the exciting player he once was.

Alvarez scored :ph34r: ..think south america's best player last season is going to gel faster than Haaland, we just didn't get the ball to him today but still nearly scored a hatrick and had a goal ruled out, he's going to score 40+ this season

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Alvarez scored :ph34r: ..think south america's best player last season is going to gel faster than Haaland, we just didn't get the ball to him today but still nearly scored a hatrick and had a goal ruled out, he's going to score 40+ this season

I don't see him getting 40, about 20.

Alvarez showed good instincts though did not notice him too much and he was not on that long.

12 minutes ago, Waylander said:

I don't see him getting 40, about 20.

Alvarez showed good instincts though did not notice him too much and he was not on that long.

I can easily see him averaging a goal a game, some games he will come close like today, it was harder to miss his last effort 😂 and other games he will get 3 or more with the chances we make. Haaland hardly touched the ball today and he had the ball in the net and missed 2 point blank chances against a team like Liverpool, he's going to score every game nearly mark my words

52 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Haaland the perfect signing after Sterling left. He’ll miss from everywhere in the box as well :ph34r:

When he hit the crossbar from 2cm's out i thought Sterling you cunt! ..oh its Haaland :ph34r: get um next time champ 😉ha

20 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Average goal per game? Sure in the Bundesliga

Some games he's going to score 3 or 7 though :hh: ..his CL numbers are better than Messi & Ronaldos at this age and he's going to get 10 chances a game with us when we get upto speed, he scores 1 in 2 chance ...he scored today, they just didn't allow it :ph34r: so he only didn't score on a technicalitie :35_thinking:lol

Just now, LFCMike said:

Fuck the Tories 

I thought it might of been something like that. bet that bird thought they was booing her 😂 ..and fuck labour too, they are all the same no matter who you vote for, they are just puppets

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I thought it might of been something like that. bet that bird thought they was booing her 😂 ..and fuck labour too, they are all the same no matter who you vote for, they are just puppets

I agree, fuck labour under Starmer. He's a Cunt

• The topic was unpinned

Archived