talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2022 - Belgian Grand Prix - 26-28th August

football forum

On 26/08/2022 at 14:39, MUFC said:

From BBC.

Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc, Lando Norris, Esteban Ocon, Valtteri Bottas and Mick Schumacher will all start at the back of the grid on Sunday.

xD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Albon starts 6th after making into Q3 on merit. Well done to him. I don't think Red Bull will miss him but he is at least getting the chance to prove he's an effective driver and he's quite regularly taken the opportunity to be somewhat competitive in the Williams when the car has actually given him the chance.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Going to be a banger this one I think.

Max favourite with the bookies to win. Would be a mega effort from where he's starting but going off his qualifying pace not really a surprise.

You brought a 90s Fiesta? 

Personally how would you prefer this race to go? I'd like to see Max get a poor start with no SC's. I'd rather he didn't fly through win. If he does then hats off to the Dutch hunny.

If Sainz gets  a good start as does Perez. I'd like to see Perez give it a real go vs Sainz. Show some attacking flair and show you can hunt another good driver down. How were Perez and Sainz during practice race trim?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived