• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Big Brother UK to Return

football forum

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

It could be a hit again especially as they are aiming for the same audience as Love Island by having it on ITV2

Fishing in the sewers, so to say. 

• Subscriber

This, Love Island, the rest of them.... meh. Such fake boring TV. I couldn't think of anything worse than watching people hungry for fame act up to the camera's on a daily basis. I can think of so many better ways to spend several weeks of my life.  My mate bloody loves it, i just don't get it. xD

I'm a celebrity is the one that's at least bearable.

2 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

This, Love Island, the rest of them.... meh. Such fake boring TV. I couldn't think of anything worse than watching people hungry for fame act up to the camera's on a daily basis. I can think of so many better ways to spend several weeks of my life.  My mate bloody loves it, i just don't get it. xD

A bunch of people on sofas watching another load of people sitting on sofas... When they start doing those crazy prisoners dumped on an island where only one survives is when I start watching reality tv... 

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

A bunch of people on sofas watching another load of people sitting on sofas... When they start doing those crazy prisoners dumped on an island where only one survives is when I start watching reality tv... 

hahahaha same mate.

Each to their own I guess.

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

When they start doing those crazy prisoners dumped on an island where only one survives is when I start watching reality tv... 

That's called Australia. 

• Administrator
On 05/08/2022 at 15:07, JoshBRFC said:

Funnily enough the one I hate the most.

I don't get how you can think the rest aren't bearable but I'm A Celeb is...?

On 05/08/2022 at 15:07, JoshBRFC said:

Only way is Essex, whatever the fuck in Chelsea, that other shit one based in Newcastle, Big Brother, Pop Idol, Love Island, X Factor....so much bullshit over the years and people wonder why this country is fucked and going backwards.

I'll probably watch the entrance episode to see what it is like. I use to watch it. Watched the end of the season when josie won it but not the whole series. Watched the first channel 5 series and might have watched a channel 5 celebrity one I think. Its definitely an iconic show. 

On 08/08/2022 at 10:07, Stan said:

Funnily enough the one I hate the most.

I don't get how you can think the rest aren't bearable but I'm A Celeb is...?

Because it's more about the trials and that less than the drama. I dont watch it anymore because some of it is cruel to animals but I did like it.

Archived