talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Goal Difference - Season Two

football forum

• Subscriber

RESULTS
So it looks like the results for last week didn't post and then I went away and only just realised we've missed a week because of it. My apologies! Here are the results from 2 weeks ago!

image.png

2 draws this week leaving 6 games to get points from. 3 of those games ended with a difference of 2 goals so a potential 4 point swing. The other 3 were a single goal, so only a standard 2 point swing on offer.

image.png

Not a single person ended the week with a positive score. Special mention to @CaaC (John) for the below...

On 22/08/2022 at 12:32, CaaC (John) said:

I just hope I can keep this up, I won the bloody wooden spoon last time around. O.o

download.png

John failed to predict this round which was a stroke of genius as he gets 0 points for the week which is actually the highest score.

The lowest scorer was @Stan with a loss of 7 points. @Beelzebub and myself were the highest scorers of those who played, only losing a point each.

image.png-

@Rucksackfranzose is top of the table with and only one of 3 players in the positives overall. @Lucas, @DeadLinesman and Stan were all on 0 before this round so their scores this week reflect their overall scores. @nudge sits joint bottom after a -5 loss this week.

FIXTURES
Cray v Bognor Regis
Omonia v Sheriff Tiraspol
Tranmere v Stockport
Man City v Tottenham
Frankfurt v Wolfsburg
Lecce v Monza
Hartberg v Austria Vienna
Leeds v Nottingham Forest

Better luck this week!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Absolute shocker there xD 

Cray v Bognor Regis
Omonia v Sheriff Tiraspol
Tranmere v Stockport
Man City v Tottenham
Frankfurt v Wolfsburg
Lecce v Monza
Hartberg v Austria Vienna
Leeds v Nottingham Forest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

DUE TO THE QUEEN'S PASSING AND BE BEING REALLY FUCKING STRESSED AT WORK THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF IT, THE RESULTS OF PLACE YOUR BET AND GOAL DIFFERENCE WILL BE, ONCE AGAIN, DELAYED AND I SHALL DO THEM OVER THE WEEKEND OR ON TUESDAY. THANK YOU.

• Subscriber

RESULTS
It's been too long, let's get these results out and hopefully get back to normal where I don't delay results ;)

image.png

We've had mixed fortunes in the rounds so far with nobody managing to build up any kind of big lead and most players sitting on negative points - this round produced 2 games with a 6 point swing, and one with an 8 point swing so there was plenty of points on offer - and obviously a lot to lose too. 3 games were not played due to the Queen's passing, and one game ended in a draw. The only remaining game only had the 1 goal in it.

image.png

2 games where it was 1 v all, @CaaC (John) benefitted as the only person to back Bognor Regis to beat Cray with that 8 point swing. Whilst @Lucas was the victim of a 6 point swing as he backed Hartberg to beat Austria Vienna but they didn't!

image.png

@Stan is bottom of the table after losing another 5 points, along with Lucas and @Rucksackfranzose who also scored -5. The top scorer was @CaaC (John) who had a great week with 11 points scored. @Beelzebub got 3 points, and @DeadLinesman and @nudge got 1 point each

FIXTURES
Cruzeiro v Vasco
Magallanes v Cobreloa
Barnsley v Charlton
Doncaster v Crawley
Plymouth v Ipswich
Hildesheim v Bremer
Shamrock Rovers v UC Dublin
Grimsby v Carlisle

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Results for a round of fixtures ON THE SAME DAY as the last fixture? That makes up for being late the past few rounds...

image.png

Only one draw from this round of fixtures which is great! Highest goal/point swing was 8 for the Hildesheim v Bremer game with only @Stan and @CaaC (John) choosing correctly and that is reflected in the scores as they are the highest scorers of the week with 11 and 9 respectively. The lowest score was 3 scored by myself, @Rucksackfranzose and @Lucas. @DeadLinesman was the mid-range scorer with 5 and getting himself back into the positive numbers overall.

image.png

@Beelzebub and @nudge failed to predict and I forgot to do a reminder.

image.png

Fixtures
Starting from tomorrow night!

Hobro v F. Amager
Mansfield v Hartlepool
Twente v Vitesse
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid
Man City v Man United
Atalanta v Fiorentina
Verona v Udinese
Ross County v Motherwell

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I'm going to add an extra game and remove the Seattle Sounders / Cincinnati one as it was far too early for everyone to predict.

@Stan / @CaaC (John) / @Beelzebub / @Rucksackfranzose - you'll need to update your predictions to include Ross County v Motherwell :)

Hobro v F. Amager
Mansfield v Hartlepool
Twente v Vitesse
Sevilla v Atletico Madrid
Man City v Man United
Atalanta v Fiorentina
Verona v Udinese
Ross County 
v Motherwell

Archived