Goal Difference - Season Two

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
I swear I don't delay these on purpose...

image.png

A massive 10 point swing was possible with Portugal and Switzerland's game ending 6-1. 4 players share the top scorer honour this week with @Stan, @Lucas, @DeadLinesman and @Rucksackfranzose all getting 7 points. I got 5 points, the lowest scorer was @CaaC (John) with a loss of 7 points and bottom of the table @nudge lost 5 more points.

image.png

@Beelzebub was the only player not to make a choice this round.

image.png

Moving on to the next set of fixtures, and I'll try and get them updated within a few days of the last fixture on the list concluding...

Blackburn v Nottingham Forest
Manchester City v Liverpool
Gent v Standard Liege
Sydney FC v Macarthur FC
Konyaspor v Alanyaspor
York v Gateshead

Only 6 fixtures this time due to it being Christmas and a lot of leagues not returning until January!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Genuinely hadn’t seen scorelines but not issues if the game had started. In fact, they got dicked so yes. I believe my score shouldn’t count @Pyfish.

You posted at half time when the score was still 1-1. I'm counting it ;)

• Subscriber

RESULTS
6 games but plenty of goals and points... lost. That's right, all but one player LOST points this week. 

image.png

It started well for most with the Blackburn v Nottingham Forest game giving a 6 point swing. But the Sydney FC v Macarthur FC game and the York v Gateshead game proved to be the downfall for the majority.

@Beelzebub was the only player to earn points with a return of 4 points. @Stan, @DeadLinesman and @Rucksackfranzose were the lowest scorers, losing 8 points each. I lost 4 points and @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @nudge all lost 2 points. Great round.

image.png

DOUBLE POINTS ROUND!
You know how this works by now - in addition to predicting the winners as usual, you can pick ONE fixture to have that score doubled - whether it's positive or negative!

Blackpool v Sheffield United
West Ham v Brentford
Celta Vigo v Sevilla
Newcastle v Leeds
Queen of South v Clyde
Nantes v Auxerre
Rangers v Celtic
Peterhead v Montrose

DON'T FORGET TO PICK YOUR DOUBLE POINTS FIXTURE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
4 of the 8 games resulted in a draw so 0 points from those for us all.

image.png

The biggest swing was 4 points for West Ham and Brentford with the rest of the games, excluding the draws, only having 1 goal (2 point swing) in them. However, it was a double points round so that comes into play too! Double pick choices for each player are highlighted in blue.

image.png

As you can see, the double picks were not successful for anybody! Everyone besides @DeadLinesman went for a game that resulted in a draw. DeadLinesman went for West Ham who lost him 4 points but luckily overall he only lost 1 point for the round. @Stan was the top scorer with 4 points whilst @Lucas, @Rucksackfranzose and @nudge got a point each, and myself, DeadLinesman and @CaaC (John) lost a point. @Beelzebub gets 0 points but didn't pick this round.

image.png

Back to a normal round for this week - we'll do another special round after this probably!

Bristol Rovers v Plymouth
Venlo v FC Emmen
Fulham v Chelsea
Napoli v Juventus
Marseille v Lorient
Wehen v Elversberg
Tottenham v Arsenal
Notts County v Maidstone

Archived