The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [1. Spieltag] - 5-7th August 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Expected lineup for tomorrow. No changes from the RB game. Tel has been registered and could come on as a substitute. Likely a bit too early for De Ligt or Mazraoui to start. With Sabitzer performing quite well in pre season; Gravenberch will find himself on the bench to for a bit. Sane likely starting from the bench as well with Musiala looking undroppable at the moment. Coman unavailable due to red card suspension and both Choups out and Goretzka out for a while due to injury. 

lineup__79_.png

36 minutes ago, nudge said:

Fucking hell xD

I really need to find a way to unwatch it.

Someone thought of this, someone wrote this, someone recorded the "singing", someone animated this, someone watched this and thought: "yea, this is great for our youtube channel".... someone uploaded it. So many mistakes from many different people. xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Someone thought of this, someone wrote this, someone recorded the "singing", someone animated this, someone watched this and thought: "yea, this is great for our youtube channel".... someone uploaded it. So many mistakes from many different people. xD

Yes, including me, since I made a massive mistake to watch it till the end xD

25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, including me, since I made a massive mistake to watch it till the end xD

You watched the entire thing? Impressive. I mean, not in a good way. 🤔xD

• Subscriber

Werder fans have been rounded up by the police at the train station in Wolfsburg, subjected to thorough searches and identity checks. Not allowed to move freely, even to use the toilets. Not allowed to enter the stadium without everyone's identity confirmed. As a result, Werder ultra groups decided to boycott the match and travel back to Bremen. A reminder: this is not a "Risikospiel" by any means...

18 minutes ago, nudge said:

Werder fans have been rounded up by the police at the train station in Wolfsburg, subjected to thorough searches and identity checks. Not allowed to move freely, even to use the toilets. Not allowed to enter the stadium without everyone's identity confirmed. As a result, Werder ultra groups decided to boycott the match and travel back to Bremen. A reminder: this is not a "Risikospiel" by any means...

What the shit?

• Subscriber

What a first half... Were a better team in the first 10 minutes, went down, and then scored twice to take the lead. In fact, could have scored at least two more. Regardless what the final outcome will be, this is the mentality I want to see! 

I expected more from Wolfsburg. Werder have looked the better side, even in this 2nd half. Not sure if it's the pink shirts that are doing the trick, but Werder have been impressive with their attacking football. I want to see Oliver Burke come on for them, he should thrive with this style of play that Werder are employing. Werder look like they mean business this season.

• Subscriber

A pity we couldn't hold onto it, but a 2-2 is probably a fair result altogether. We were much better in the first half, and I think we kind of ran out of steam later on, which is probably not surprising given our intensive pressing from early on. One thing for sure, this was a very solid performance and I want to see more of it this season. I'm especially happy with the team morale and attitude; even after conceding late in the second half, we still went forward and actually created good goal scoring opportunities instead of parking the bus trying to defend for a draw. Some lovely attacking football, too. Glad Ole Werner continues with that in the 1. Liga, and hope we will be awarded for it in the end. 

Palacios heads the ball into the net after Kobel could only block Schick's powerful shot, but Palacios was ruled to be in an offside position. Leverkusen though are desperately looking for that equaliser, which is resulting in an  open and end to end game.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived