• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Overall Standings after Round Five

59691ee60a77d_Quiz5Table.png.be407954b24f21ccb92206fd0c2ea807.png

Average Standings after Round Five

59691e96e1dfb_Quiz5Average.png.fcaffd48a41cb0782cc9c73a3d9b4f64.png

@Lucas extends his lead at the top of the overall standings after another solid round, while @Cannabis returns to the top three.

The average table shows it's face for the first time here - this is whittled down to players who have taken part in more than half of the rounds to date, and @Storts has his nose ahead in this one, complementing his gradual rise up the overall classification having missed the first round. @Cure also appears in the top three here following his perfect score in the La Liga round.

Well done folks :congrats:.

• Subscriber

The website tells me how long people spend between opening the quiz and submitting their answers, and I've seen nothing suspicious on any quiz yet.

People could still get around this but would have to go quite out of their way to do so and like I've said from the start I'm working on the assumption that I can trust everyone not to go through that much effort just to get a better score on a bit of fun quiz league like this. Unless someone is constantly taking 10+ minutes on their quiz and getting 10 out of 10 each time I don't plan on changing that. 

27 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Never knew Cure was a La Liga expert. 

Deary me.

Having four options did help on half of them. If Rando looks at the time he should see I didn't spend long on some of the questions.

I meant to click Sevilla on the Real Sociedad question, and as for the most appearance if you'd have asked me that in the open I would have said Xabi Prieto and he wasn't even an option. Who won the first La Liga title came down to Barca and Real. It was little a case of picking one and going for it as I said.

I can guarentee that was a shock. Should realistically get around six or seven if I'm lucky on the Bundesliga quiz.

41 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I also call this bullshit, if it was done live i'd bet i'd be top 3 or 4 no doubt.

ONLY IF YOU CHEATED OFF OUR ANSWERS YOU WOULD!!!!

I'm sorry Berserker i still love you....

• Subscriber

Overall Standings after Round Six:

596cfafc1746c_Quiz6Table.png.7c898c4add2fce5a66b4aa4d7326d486.png

Average Standings after Round Six:

596cfb095a915_Quiz6Average.png.c18e27285e74bbb29bdbe93a9f0646f2.png

Solid scores for most of the top players sees @Lucas maintain the status quo and his lead at the top, while @nudge gains a few places with her perfect score in this round. @Storts retains his lead at the top of the average standings and continues to creep up the overall standings after another impressive round. :congrats:

• The topic was locked

Archived