• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Quiz League Standings

football forum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Bollocks. The La Liga and Bundesliga rounds have stopped my flow. I'm doing a Leeds.

Mirroring the career of Harry Kewell. In four rounds you'll be near the bottom injured.

• Subscriber

Updated standings following the latest quiz, overall table on the left, running average on the right for those people that have taken part in more than half (4+) of the rounds.

597383a1a47c8_Quiz7Table.png.58a7fffe573b35453abc95e053db7aa0.png597383a940bce_Quiz7Average.png.70225712bc33e2bc9dca707792adfac4.png

@Lucas has his lead cut to two points in the overall table by @Stan, but takes advantage of a lower-scoring round from @Storts to take the lead of both tables at this stage.

• Administrator

Really enjoying this. Regardless of being near the top I hope you get to continue this even if you have to revisit rounds (like there could be lots of versions for 90s Premier League). So hope it sticks around for the long-term! Doing a grand job @RandoEFC :) 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

My slide continues :(

Top work @RandoEFC, the best quiz we've had both on TF365 and TFF. I don't know about everyone else though but how about having ''seasons'' so to speak? That way the people in front would have something to aim for in regards to winning the thing rather than just going on and on and on? 

Yeah it's a thought. I've had a few thoughts about changing the format of the ongoing standings as I don't want people to miss 4 quizzes on holiday and need six months to make up the damage. I'll probably run a poll soon to see what people think.

15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Yeah it's a thought. I've had a few thoughts about changing the format of the ongoing standings as I don't want people to miss 4 quizzes on holiday and need six months to make up the damage. I'll probably run a poll soon to see what people think.

Testament to you really, in that what initially started as just a bit of a fun quiz with everyone relying on each others honesty, has turned into quite a hit that you are getting more and more suggestions. Supply and demand now, you've got to keep up with what the people want

This has been a good 'guinea pig' so far for sure. Enjoying it and I'm glad no one's ruining it by cheating. Credit to you for the idea.

• The topic was locked

Archived