Tottenham vs Southampton

Sunday 7th August, 2022
Leicester vs Brentford, 14.00

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mad Leicester vs Brentford isn't available anywhere, why is it on a Sunday if we can't watch it? I get international broadcasting but they can watch3pm KO's anyway

Because it's Leicester and we're never allowed good kick off times.

It's Sunday because of the Carribean Carnival in the city on the Saturday. We should've asked for an away game first.

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mad Leicester vs Brentford isn't available anywhere, why is it on a Sunday if we can't watch it? I get international broadcasting but they can watch3pm KO's anyway

There'll definitely be a stream on the day. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

It's Sunday because of the Carribean Carnival in the city on the Saturday. We should've asked for an away game first.

I imagine it wasn't possible - we're probably 'paired' with Forest so when we play home, they'll play away. And Forest can't play at home on Saturday as there's cricket on at Trent Bridge. And also Notts County play at home too. 

48 minutes ago, Dan said:

45 minutes ago, Stan said:

There'll definitely be a stream on the day. 

I imagine it wasn't possible - we're probably 'paired' with Forest so when we play home, they'll play away. And Forest can't play at home on Saturday as there's cricket on at Trent Bridge. And also Notts County play at home too. 

A red button job on Sky or BT would do...streams are a pain

People pretty much giving us the points already but I don’t think it’s going to be as easy as that. Never nice playing a newly promoted team first but hopefully we have enough in the tank to get through it.

I have no idea how Villa will line up.

Martinez

Cash-?-Carlos-Digne

?-Kamara-McGinn

?-?-?

Could be any of Konsa, Mings or Chambers in defence.

Very likely between defensive Douglas Luiz or more attacking Ramsey in the middle. And the other is a nailed on sub-on at some stage.

Front 3? Any 3 from Bailey, Watkins, Coutinho, Ings & Buendia. Personally I'd tend toward the order I list them, with Ings & Buendia on the bench. But all combinations entirely possible. And that's in a way both good & bad. There's competition for places, but no clear obvious has to be 1st choice line up.

7 hours ago, Danny said:

Ah, now if only you had an unlocked Firestick... :ph34r:

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, N U F C said:

People pretty much giving us the points already but I don’t think it’s going to be as easy as that. Never nice playing a newly promoted team first but hopefully we have enough in the tank to get through it.

It's imperative you win heavily.

On 04/08/2022 at 10:39, Danny said:

Don't you have access to those online streaming apps in the UK?   I had Dazn Canada for the last  three years, but they have lost the Canadian rights to  fubotv which I have now.  I just download the app on my smart TV and get access to every game for around £100 a year.

Somehow we aren't winning. Dominant first half but you have to score when on top and in complete control like that. Forest have been woeful with the ball.

Will be interesting to see how the second half goes. History tells me 1-0 loss in this situation, but are we writing new history now?

2 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

Somehow we aren't winning. Dominant first half but you have to score when on top and in complete control like that. Forest have been woeful with the ball.

Will be interesting to see how the second half goes. History tells me 1-0 loss in this situation, but are we writing new history now?

It's your own fault for not spending millions on better players... 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

It's your own fault for not spending millions on better players... 

True, this is the perfect result because it could have been 4, 5 or 6 but by keeping the score down we might not rely on Steve Bruce's attack for the rest of the season 😉

Looking forward to seeing the Bournemouth/Villa game, that is a terrible result for Villa who should be looking at top 8 minimum with players like Bailey, Coutinho, Ings, Watkins, Kamara, McGinn, Digne, Konsa etc...honestly, really bad result for them. Will be interesting to see how they do over the next 10 - 15 games as that can go some way to defining their season.

I think we dodged a bullet with dean henderson,   he was at fault for both goals,  there was no way Schar should have scored from that far out beaten near post,  and the second goal was also him getting so flat footed that he couldn't stop a looped up ball.   Neco Williams also had a horrible day against St Maximin and Joelinton,  the pressuring him on the ball in defence lead to the second goal. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived